Military Newspeak

What I find genuinely fascinating is that this can only be, on some level, part of his audition for CDS - outlier candidate though he might be - and he or his staff apparently think that this is a positive contribution to that effort.

Also whoever translated (I presume) "fiber optic" into "transmitted at the speed of light" needs to be shot, along with everyone who said it without sarcasm. If you are babbling about space clouds, remote real time nexuses and harvesting terabytes of space-derived data, but don't understand that neither radio nor optical signals travel at the speed of light, you need shooting before you infect the others.

I'm wondering who exactly the Tweet is aimed at. Whats his target audience?

I think this means...a SCIF? Highly classified - check. Ultra-realistic...well I mean it is actually real, so check. Synthetic environment - concrete, plastic and metal wiring is synthetic, right? Blokes who are doing all their training, force generation and mission planning in a SCIF are going to be pretty rats pretty fast.

Not exactly sure why it's impressive that all this can be done in an isocontainer. "I can see a future where almost all training, force generation and mission planning rehearsal is done in the same environment used to smuggle and occasionally kill kidnapped sex workers." Big thumbs...up?
What it means is more sim time and less carbon boot-printing burnt F34 alles uber der geschäft.

I think this means...a SCIF? Highly classified - check. Ultra-realistic...well I mean it is actually real, so check. Synthetic environment - concrete, plastic and metal wiring is synthetic, right? Blokes who are doing all their training, force generation and mission planning in a SCIF are going to be pretty rats pretty fast.

It's the Holodeck from Star Trek.

Saw this on FYB and had to check Twitter to see if it was real.

He's looking to exploit the space in CDS's rectum with his tongue to deliver truly excellent career self-enhancement through the use of vague, ill defined and undeliverable capabilities that aren't within his brief anyway.

Space Cadet.

Latest Threads