Military Modelling

Haven't been for the last couple of years - only usually do the Matador Models and Milicast/AA stands and then burrow about buying as much ancient 1/76 stuff as I can find and making use of the kit swap.

You do need a respirator though.

ches

LE
Haven't been for the last couple of years - only usually do the Matador Models and Milicast/AA stands and then burrow about buying as much ancient 1/76 stuff as I can find and making use of the kit swap.

You do need a respirator though.
Apart from the BO you'd have enjoyed this year for amount of old tat lovely old 1/76th stuff on sale. Loads of old boxed Frog, Airfix etc.

daz

LE
Apart from the BO you'd have enjoyed this year for amount of old tat lovely old 1/76th stuff on sale. Loads of old boxed Frog, Airfix etc.
You were right with the old tat remark, some of it, even our resident skip diver would of left in the bin

daz

LE
maybe my expectations were set to high by the lads I was with
Quite possible.... I'll stick to the smaller shows from now on**

** Said that last year as well

Ha! BO?! You call that BO?! You've clearly never been to a wargames show... I'm off to one this weekend and have my trusty S6 ready.

This year I have mostly been painting polystyrene and making 1/100th South African hairyplanes...

daz

LE
Ha! BO?! You call that BO?! You've clearly never been to a wargames show... I'm off to one this weekend and have my trusty S6 ready.

This year I have mostly been painting polystyrene and making 1/100th South African hairyplanes...

Arhhhh, wargames shows....where everybody's stomach is 3 times too large, coupled with t-shirts that are 2 sizes too small :)

Arhhhh, wargames shows....where everybody's stomach is 3 times too large, coupled with t-shirts that are 2 sizes too small :)
and the T shirts say things like 'Warning - angry old ex Bleep. Approach with extreme caution'...........:rolleyes:

daz

LE
and the T shirts say things like 'Warning - angry old ex Bleep tech. Approach with extreme caution'...........:rolleyes:
Closer to the mark :)

Mine says
s-l1600.jpg

daz

LE

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer

ches

LE
The Works currently have an online deal of 25% off. If you narrow a search to their History section (ignore Military as their filter excludes a load of mil books that are only in their History section) then you will see a load of stuff a modeller might want in their library. Some good ref books inc lots of the Haynes ones.

1573725603934.png