Military Modelling

We can only hope that they have the book thrown at them and their parents are dragged in as well. But as my Mrs said when she looked at the artical. "They'll probably be told not to be naughty boys get a bit of community service" especially if it's their first offence.

Bunch of twats to say the least. Some poor sods pride & joy wrecked for no reason, other than ‘a laugh’. F*ckers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those kind of utter cunts should have their bedrooms trashed along with their games consoles and mobile phones and not be allowed any replacements until they've paid for the damage they've done.

Acrylic model spray paint, is there a particular brand that is superior to others? I am about to embark on German fighter aircraft ME262, Fock-wolf 190 TA152 H model and the short nose model which have fascinated me since building my Graupner FW190 TA152H1 control line in 1960. I have a compressor and airbrushes but have never bought paint for spraying. Your advice sould bd most welcome.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Acrylic model spray paint, is there a particular brand that is superior to others? I am about to embark on German fighter aircraft ME262, Fock-wolf 190 TA152 H model and the short nose model which have fascinated me since building my Graupner FW190 TA152H1 control line in 1960. I have a compressor and airbrushes but have never bought paint for spraying. Your advice sould bd most welcome.
I like Tamiya paints for spraying. Thin them right and they go on great. Also used Life Color, they have some good luftwaffe colours IMHO, but everyone has their own opinion!

Stumpy4154

LE
Book Reviewer
A link to that came over my FB page this morning. Why the f¥@k did they have to trash people's irreplaceable work??
Because they're cnuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some reviews on here by me

Vallejo Model Air Set - Luftwaffe Colors 1941 to end-war

Vallejo US NAVY & USMC Colours WWII 1940-1945 – Set 71.157

AK Interactive Acrylic WW2 IJN Aircraft colours boxed set

Vallejo Paints By @smeg-head

Either or, both brands do boxed sets for the aircraft you are thinking about modelling

I like Tamiya paints for spraying. Thin them right and they go on great. Also used Life Color, they have some good luftwaffe colours IMHO, but everyone has their own opinion!
I'm with HT on the Tamiya stuff. I've used it for 30 odd years & can't fault it for spraying. I also use Vallejo & have been a big fan but have gone off them now to the point I'm ditching what little i've got left & going back to Tamiya even for brush painting. Vallejo have a great range but the durability of the paint being latex based during the paint process when you unavoidably have to handle the thing is pants. It acts like a rich tea biccy in a cup of tea. The soft arsed painty crap.

I'm with HT on the Tamiya stuff. I've used it for 30 odd years & can't fault it for spraying. I also use Vallejo & have been a big fan but have gone off them now to the point I'm ditching what little i've got left & going back to Tamiya even for brush painting. Vallejo have a great range but the durability of the paint being latex based during the paint process when you unavoidably have to handle the thing is pants. It acts like a rich tea biccy in a cup of tea. The soft arsed painty crap.
I can't fault AK's range mate.