Military Modelling

Trying to add media to an album is like pulling teeth! Its proving very frustrating via a phone. Maybe it's not optimised for mobile devices?

Probably have been easier just to start a thread and post pictures into that.

Probably have been easier just to start a thread and post pictures into that.
Yep, you are probably right, but thought 'how hard can it be?' VERY! From my experience of a wasted hour. Got 4 loaded up then hit a wall. Plenty of storage space but wont play ball.

Re booted phone as reckon it's a cashe memory problem. Seems ok for a while, but decided to add to DAZ's thread.

Last edited:
Yep, you are probably right, but thought 'how hard can it be?' VERY! From my experience of a wasted hour. Got 4 loaded up then hit a wall. Plenty of storage space but wont play ball.

Re booted phone as reckon it's a cashe memory problem. Seems ok for a while, but decided to add to DAZ's thread.
Well, seeing as it is a thread called SE5A..... that might not be a bad idea :)

Point to note Mr Chairman, I was there, but failed to notice any odd lurkers* **

*Odd being relative, seeing as there was a model show going on at the time :)
**And no sign of a Halftrack

Last edited:
Well, seeing as it is a thread called SE5A..... that might not be a bad idea :)

Point to note Mr Chairman, I was there, but failed to notice any odd lurkers* **

*Odd being relative, seeing as there was a model show going on at the time :)
**And no sign of a Halftrack
You must have walked right past it.;)

What did you think of the show?

You must have walked right past it.;)

What did you think of the show?
Time I got to the show, I was too bollockest to enjoy it, some nice stuff there.... and an arrser displaying his wears, I would go again, but not while in industrial amounts of medication