• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Military Modelling

I'm still keeping at it, my liking for old and ill fitting kits doesn't end with a little fun on the mini Rifle range, the .22 Paratrooper will not be aimed at anything produced by Airfix in the near future, (said through clenched teeth)

I'm still keeping at it, my liking for old and ill fitting kits doesn't end with a little fun on the mini Rifle range, the .22 Paratrooper will not be aimed at anything produced by Airfix in the near future, (said through clenched teeth)
I remember these, never had one but I expect concealed carry would have been a bit of a bitch. The old boy's unnamed .22, dating back to his school days, was more than up to taking on the Bismarck.

Last edited:
Onto the .30 cal. Its got plastic barrels at the minute. Not sure if I will do the brass ones.

IMG_2013.jpg

Rear end landing gear complete. One wing slotted into place.

sIMG_7886.jpg
sIMG_7887.jpg

Slotted, not glued. I'm not sure I want to pull it off as it could get a bit messy.

The wing is a tight fit on the main spar and I'm not sure exactly which parts I'd want to apply glue to. There is a slight gap but no more than in any case where there is a folding wing.

Rear end landing gear complete. One wing slotted into place.

View attachment 354354 View attachment 354355

Slotted, not glued. I'm not sure I want to pull it off as it could get a bit messy.

The wing is a tight fit on the main spar and I'm not sure exactly which parts I'd want to apply glue to. There is a slight gap but no more than in any case where there is a folding wing.
Thats looking Ace @PFGEN

Jealous as ****. My all-time favourite plane, and in 1:huge scale.
Yep its right up there in the top 10 for me as well. Mine are:

1. Corsair
2. Typhoon
3. Skyraider
4. Spit
5. Mosquito
6. FW190
7. ME262
8. Mustang
9. Helldiver
10. Dauntless

Yep its right up there in the top 10 for me as well. Mine are: