Military Modelling

Last night, created the world's smallest brass tiddleywink. Four little disks of around a 1mm in diameter glued on top of each other. Looked good, thought I'd press just one last time with the point of the tweezers and by 'eck it left the bench at a rate of knots. I doubt if the carpet monster even felt it land. Should have used a piece of stretched sprue from the go get.

Last night, created the world's smallest brass tiddleywink. Four little disks of around a 1mm in diameter glued on top of each other. Looked good, thought I'd press just one last time with the point of the tweezers and by 'eck it left the bench at a rate of knots. I doubt if the carpet monster even felt it land. Should have used a piece of stretched sprue from the go get.
That's worse than me and drill bits..... only broken 3 of them tonight :)

Once the rods are dry, they need to be trimmed and then drilled for the last pipe …… the pipes jutting out of the filters need to be trimmed to bolt head length, then the next set need to be drilled and tapped in - part count so far stands at 108, which is not bad considering there's only 5 parts in the kit ;)
IMG_20180619_231107.jpg