Military Modelling

That's great, but you need a tune playing when you hand it over.....something like this ditty :)
very appropriate to how I feel in the office, being as I'm now the oldest, after my Colleague has retired, dem bones dem bones dem tired old bones, only kidding I could beat all of em in a five mile run.

yes indeed, you can keep on getting out the credit card for more and more, I've got eds dive brakes, stopping there, interior will be scratched.
Saves drilling out all the holes....think its somewhere of 300 odd that would have to be drilled out otherwise

Those are German the British used this pos can
Which were replaced by both captured and newly manufactured ones by the UK & US as the war progressed

Odd thing is, Eduard's also do an upgrade set for it....actually, they do quite a few upgrades depending on the size of a persons wallet :)
Two sizes of wallet are catered for; large and larger. I thought I'd order up a few bits for my Corsair and started ticking all the boxes on the Hannants website. Promptly unticked most of them when I saw the total. Now left with some bolt on bits for the exterior.

Started weathering up the Bradley. This thing seems to take forever and there's still a bit to go. I suppose its a good thing but having taken a picture of it I can now see all the bits I've missed. Back to the bench we go then.
sIMG_0570.jpg

I take it the group build starts June 1st and is Pacific theatre oriented?
Yes, if its got wings and was used in theatre during the conflict, its in- the other proviso is that the kit is un-started , but there's no restrictions on scale, kit manufacture or the use of aftermarket parts & scratch building/modifications.

Two sizes of wallet are catered for; large and larger. I thought I'd order up a few bits for my Corsair and started ticking all the boxes on the Hannants website. Promptly unticked most of them when I saw the total. Now left with some bolt on bits for the exterior.
We've all been down that route @PFGEN, especially on the clearance pages :)

Edit to add, nice work on the Bradley

Tiger 233:- Gents I am unsure if it was on this thread that a person or persons mentioned they were going to visit Samur Armour Museum in France expressly to see the King Tiger.However I just saw on utube a video titled "Unloading a Tiger 2 at Militracs" that puts it at a place called Overloon in ND as of 18th May.Best double check before going.all the best

Tiger 233:- Gents I am unsure if it was on this thread that a person or persons mentioned they were going to visit Samur Armour Museum in France expressly to see the King Tiger.However I just saw on utube a video titled "Unloading a Tiger 2 at Militracs" that puts it at a place called Overloon in ND as of 18th May.Best double check before going.all the best
Reports indicated that it arrived safely after being transported along a load of back roads. That can't have been easy as all the bridges along the way have to be up to it. Thought of going along but have too many other things to get through.

Thought of going along but have too many other things to get through.
aha, are you referring to Clearing your busy work bench ready for the Pacific theatre Group Build? Me too, all those little bits and pieces that need clearing away, weary of starting something new, as it'll get in the way.
So finishing off Barry Sheen's Suzzy

and here's Barry, oh he's all broken and on the floor...again

aha, are you referring to Clearing your busy work bench ready for the Pacific theatre Group Build? Me too, all those little bits and pieces that need clearing away, weary of starting something new, as it'll get in the way.
So finishing off Barry Sheen's Suzzy

and here's Barry, oh he's all broken and on the floor...again
Just like the full size version then :)

I think I've taken a Sheene to this build :)