Military Modelling

Thanks for that, might well had down there with the Doris :)
Tangmere is a nice oldy worldy museum without all the interactive bits for kids (to beat the crap out of ! ).. They have a nice German X-Gerät radio navigation and target location simulator - if that's your sort of thing.. My wife found the museum interesting with lots of the exhibits being well documented and described..
The Cafe is a bit spartan but there is a nice pub down the road that does decent meals..

the engine, so far it's made up from 55 parts! and there's more to go in the engine bay with hoses, expansion tank, cooling fans, these not even taken off the sprue frame yet. Most parts I've ever fitted to an engine that doesn't actually turn over.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks like a damned fine job there mate. Glad I don't have to make those for my 1/72 collection of British Wagons.

the engine, so far it's made up from 55 parts! and there's more to go in the engine bay with hoses, expansion tank, cooling fans, these not even taken off the sprue frame yet. Most parts I've ever fitted to an engine that doesn't actually turn over.
Where's the sparkplug leads gone :)

Tangmere is a nice oldy worldy museum without all the interactive bits for kids (to beat the crap out of ! ).. They have a nice German X-Gerät radio navigation and target location simulator - if that's your sort of thing.. My wife found the museum interesting with lots of the exhibits being well documented and described..
The Cafe is a bit spartan but there is a nice pub down the road that does decent meals..
Think I book a hotel then, ta for that :)

All,
I've done a little bit of filming of my PzKpw VI Tiger 1. It turns out the batteries were a little low hence the drop out for a second or two - daughter was doing the filming hence lack of zooming in! Anyways, enjoy

All,
I've done a little bit of filming of my PzKpw VI Tiger 1. It turns out the batteries were a little low hence the drop out for a second or two - daughter was doing the filming hence lack of zooming in! Anyways, enjoy
Vid unavailable...

Is there a secret password ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

All,
News flash......the garden snails are bricking themselves after the gardener deployed heavy armour instead of salt :)

Looks like fun, ever thought of a working flail tank?

Greens a dull colour to try and shade :(

IMG_20180423_214223.jpg

Nobody appointed you as Comedy Warden, you tedious, precious dullard.
No they didn't, but unlike you I actually contribute to this thread, which is usually one of the few threads on Arsse where the posters actually get to chat quite happily and which is not bothered by the cnuts who scribble over the rest of the forums.

However, while I usually try and at least be polite to other arssers I'll make an exception in your case, so you can go on my ignore list as well you shiny arsed, thread scribbling, tour dodging, no medals REMF...

No they didn't, but unlike you I actually contribute to this thread, which is usually one of the few threads on Arsse where the posters actually get to chat quite happily and which is not bothered by the cnuts who scribble over the rest of the forums.

However, while I usually try and at least be polite to other arssers I'll make an exception in your case, so you can go on my ignore list as well you shiny arsed, thread scribbling, tour dodging, no medals REMF...

Crying Boy.JPG

#Triggered