• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

Military Modelling

Back to painting, ish

Pre shading done and underside more or less done

IMG_20180422_171331.jpg

Yellows on, hate yellow :)

IMG_20180422_212835.jpg

Pre shaded the topside..... just need to wait on the yellow setting before masking off

IMG_20180422_212845.jpg

Thanks for that, might well had down there with the Doris :)
Tangmere is a nice oldy worldy museum without all the interactive bits for kids (to beat the crap out of ! ).. They have a nice German X-Gerät radio navigation and target location simulator - if that's your sort of thing.. My wife found the museum interesting with lots of the exhibits being well documented and described..
The Cafe is a bit spartan but there is a nice pub down the road that does decent meals..

the engine, so far it's made up from 55 parts! and there's more to go in the engine bay with hoses, expansion tank, cooling fans, these not even taken off the sprue frame yet. Most parts I've ever fitted to an engine that doesn't actually turn over.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Looks like a damned fine job there mate. Glad I don't have to make those for my 1/72 collection of British Wagons.

the engine, so far it's made up from 55 parts! and there's more to go in the engine bay with hoses, expansion tank, cooling fans, these not even taken off the sprue frame yet. Most parts I've ever fitted to an engine that doesn't actually turn over.
Where's the sparkplug leads gone :)

Tangmere is a nice oldy worldy museum without all the interactive bits for kids (to beat the crap out of ! ).. They have a nice German X-Gerät radio navigation and target location simulator - if that's your sort of thing.. My wife found the museum interesting with lots of the exhibits being well documented and described..
The Cafe is a bit spartan but there is a nice pub down the road that does decent meals..
Think I book a hotel then, ta for that :)

All,
I've done a little bit of filming of my PzKpw VI Tiger 1. It turns out the batteries were a little low hence the drop out for a second or two - daughter was doing the filming hence lack of zooming in! Anyways, enjoy

All,
I've done a little bit of filming of my PzKpw VI Tiger 1. It turns out the batteries were a little low hence the drop out for a second or two - daughter was doing the filming hence lack of zooming in! Anyways, enjoy
Vid unavailable...

Is there a secret password ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh - nope, it's public as far as I know (not that I know owt about youtube) - will double check... ZUJ

All,
News flash......the garden snails are bricking themselves after the gardener deployed heavy armour instead of salt :)

Looks like fun, ever thought of a working flail tank?

Greens a dull colour to try and shade :(

IMG_20180423_214223.jpg