Military Modelling

Thanks for the concerns over my hand all went well this morning. Am now back at home managing to burn through all the brownie points I have earned in nearly 30 years of marriage as I am being waited on by Mrs06.

View attachment 327296

Edited to add a photo of said hand as this is Arrse and without pictures it didn't happen.
That's an incredibly realistic hand. Well done.

smeg-head

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
New Kit Release!

29473051_728373107371241_2750055125698478080_o.jpg

Bandvagn BV 206S
Takom - Nr. 2083 - 1:35

Facts
Brand:TakomTitle:Bandvagn BV206S
Number:2083
Scale:1:35
Released:2018
Includes: Plastic sprues, Waterslide decals, Clear parts
(Information from:
BV 206S, Takom 2083 (2018)takom-2083-bv-206s)
Release date and other information not available at present.

New Kit Release!

View attachment 327457
Bandvagn BV 206S
Takom - Nr. 2083 - 1:35

Facts
Brand:TakomTitle:Bandvagn BV206S
Number:2083
Scale:1:35
Released:2018
Includes: Plastic sprues, Waterslide decals, Clear parts
(Information from:
BV 206S, Takom 2083 (2018)takom-2083-bv-206s)
Release date and other information not available at present.
Really?
Oh my,I'm getting excited.

Evening troops. Nearly there now

That’s the commanders & loaders hatches done - rest of the evening has been taken up with getting the pioneer tools etc ready. Tomorrow I will hopefully get another overall coat of dunkelgelb sprayed on before the dark red/brown pattern goes on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evening troops. Nearly there now

That’s the commanders & loaders hatches done - rest of the evening has been taken up with getting the pioneer tools etc ready. Tomorrow I will hopefully get another overall coat of dunkelgelb sprayed on before the dark red/brown pattern goes on

That's looking good. Time to start charging your batteries.

Chaps, I am going to slowly start my 1/72nd Hurri MkII while i'm sat in front of the TV over the next week or so. I want to do an in-flight depiction. I've seen several aero models with the props in flight so to speak, the classic blur thing. Like a dick I didn't buy any when I saw some on a stand at telford.
I can't find any aftermarket items on google as I don't really know what to search for. Blurred propellors etc throws up zilch.

EDIT found some. Toms props. Aha.

Chaps, I am going to slowly start my 1/72nd Hurri MkII while i'm sat in front of the TV over the next week or so. I want to do an in-flight depiction. I've seen several aero models with the props in flight so to speak, the classic blur thing. Like a dick I didn't buy any when I saw some on a stand at telford.
I can't find any aftermarket items on google as I don't really know what to search for. Blurred propellors etc throws up zilch.

How about just filling and fitting the prop hub?

Since the hobbyboss markings have done their usual tricks of either disintegrating or curling up into a blob, thought I'd try a different tack
- wet stencils from hgwmodels, hopefully, they'll work

IMG_20180323_215836.jpg

Final - I hope, dunkelgelb rattlecan application

Now that's hidden the barrel seam nicely :)
Now cunningly disguised as a paper recycling centre....

Actually run out of blue tac so had to pause until tomorrow when I shall acquire some more & try to get the red-brown on before 0A gets home from working away

Actually run out of blue tac so had to pause until tomorrow when I shall acquire some more & try to get the red-brown on before 0A gets home from working away

Bit more paint and you could disguise it as part of the table :)

Bit more paint and you could disguise it as part of the table :)
Trust me - no spray painting took place there - 0A would have a thrombosis

I used to use an acetate disc (the stuff we used to cover maps on a wall) with a yellow rim (wobbly hand painted in the pre-airbrush days). The etched jobs look more like a high speed photo would imho.

Trust me - no spray painting took place there - 0A would have a thrombosis

Would that make her a clot in the den?