Military Modelling

Page 523.......All the ongoing armour project piccies. The 432, chiefie & the Bradley
Absolutely bloody lovely chaps. Loving it.
Thank you Ches, I'm really enjoying sharing the build on the 432, I know it's bringing back little forgotten memories for me and others on here, it's a great way of showing off a model, every detail under intense scrutiny by the very people who know the real things, or their like. I'm not speaking about the HM Bark Endeavor of course. Even the most senior arrsers .....

Thank you Ches, I'm really enjoying sharing the build on the 432, I know it's bringing back little forgotten memories for me and others on here, it's a great way of showing off a model, every detail under intense scrutiny by the very people who know the real things, or their like. I'm not speaking about the HM Bark Endeavor of course. Even the most senior arrsers .....
Are you sure about Auld Yin? ;-)

nah, he was the foretopman on the Cutty Sark.
That was at the end of his career. I heard he started out in HMS The Ark under Captain Noah. Was the 'barrel boy'.....whatever that is. Something to do with his turn in there every day.......
Sounds like a right barrel of laughs & an utter pain in the arrse........