Military Modelling

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
The T64BV Company is half way there. The British are still painting their tanks...

1E5699ED-2788-41ED-9CC6-00F143BB2C73.jpeg

Disappeared in an alcoholic haze perchance, that or I was OO again, oh if I was OO it would have been in an alcoholic haze.
Duty Field Officer, surely? ;)

Not in those days it wasn’t, though when I did reach those dizzy heights I seemed to end up doing all the things I had done as OO.
It's a fair cop, if something came to me as ROS/ROO and I considered that the young subbie ROO was going to be out of his depth/I didn't want my name on it, I'd palm it off on the DFO ;)

Anyone seen or had any experience this company before?

No idea as to the quality of the end product or how difficult in 3D printing terms it would be to produce a model from them.
Well its a nice CAD picture but it'd be an awful lot of time first in printing and then in finishing.
Resin printer would be the best bet as the standard type will suffer from gravity doing its thing.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Two Chieftains v 10 T64's, seems about right...
It'll be 4 Chieftains plus some ATGW and infantry support vs 10 x T64BV (plus some BMP 2 when @Rodney2q gets his act together ;-)).

Just need to make sure the Chieftains break down in good fire positions and we're away!

It'll be 4 Chieftains plus some ATGW and infantry support vs 10 x T64BV (plus some BMP 2 when @Rodney2q gets his act together ;-)).

Just need to make sure the Chieftains break down in good fire positions and we're away!

The casting company is working on a new set of moulds. Let me know how many you want and I'll stick a note in the file so I can let you know when they arrive.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
The casting company is working on a new set of moulds. Let me know how many you want and I'll stick a note in the file so I can let you know when they arrive.
I was only pulling your chain - I know they're OOP at the mo. I'm after a company pack of 10 x BMP 2 when they're ready ;-)!

That's 'im done then! I've got a couple more that I'll probably clean up and redo - a shouty RSM and a Para carrying a wounded medic. Time to break out the dettol again.

_20210510_111030.JPG
_20210510_111004.JPG
_20210510_110939.JPG
_20210510_110856.JPG
_20210510_110657.JPG

Nice job, if I might suggest making the eyes a tad smaller, just a dab of paint on the outer corners really.
Thanks mate. I'm not really happy with the eyes to be honest. I think I'll redo them. Dogs are bouncing at me to go for a walk though so it'll have to wait until later.

I was only pulling your chain - I know they're OOP at the mo. I'm after a company pack of 10 x BMP 2 when they're ready ;-)!

I'll pop a note in the file for you... :)

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
Nice job, if I might suggest making the eyes a tad smaller, just a dab of paint on the outer corners really.
He is wearing eye make up so it's not a problem, he is also wearing a skirt if you hadn't noticed (the army was far more inclusive in the 20th century than people realise). :D

Latest Threads