Military Modelling

What the hole in the ground? :rolleyes:

I take it’s your Sqn from the 50s, where was the Photo taken Salisbury?
It is indeed C Sqn from the late 50’s when the Regt were in Detmold, so probably taken somewhere in Germany rather than the U.K.

I think the hole in the ground is where the Conquerer in the second picture was before it was extracted.

I hate InAccurate Armour with passion but for thirty quid.....

F6E9D03B-67BF-4E1D-B0F1-9D71C12DD8EB.jpeg

had to be done

Daz

LE
Well it arrived today, not bad as I only ordered it on Tue lunchtime

1620313221033.png

Just to give an idea of the size in comparison to a Centurion MkV

1620313124600.png

must not start it yet as I haven’t finished the Centurion yet, I will just peruse the instructions and do a bit of research first:)

Daz

LE
Well indeed; there's a surprise! I always thought it was bigger than the Centurion.
Still a good looking beast, though.
Perhaps its just far away :)

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
When I get around to the actual build I will start a new thread so I don’t overburden this one if that is people’s preference, though I am more than happy to put it on here.

Over to you all.
Personally, I'd like your own thread as it makes the build easier to follow, but there's no harm in you doing it in here

Long time no post fellas but I am trying to make progress with my Takom 432
It’s on its side waiting for a tiny little bar to fix in place... not waiting REME assistance
image.jpg

When I get around to the actual build I will start a new thread so I don’t overburden this one if that is people’s preference, though I am more than happy to put it on here.

Over to you all.

id also like your own thread an can you put the cent in also?

ACAB

LE
Long time no post fellas but I am trying to make progress with my Takom 432
It’s on its side waiting for a tiny little bar to fix in place... not waiting REME assistance
View attachment 571174
I recognise that!!!

West Germany 1978. We (2nd Bn Scots Guards) were the first unit to be issued with Clansman.

So... best looking MBT. Cast your votes:

Cromwell
Cent
Chiefy
Chally1
Chally2

I’d say Chally 2 is the most elegant.

Latest Threads