Military Modelling

lert

LE
Was just giving you a get out for your significant other. ;)

There's half a dozen that I'd like to add to mine.
Luckily she sews and therefore gets the concept of a stash. To be fair, her workroom looks like a haberdashery.

So my collection of unbuilt models is in a mezzanine in the spare room where I work at a desk during the day, and she comes in to talk to me this afternoon and she sits her arrse down on the bed and looks up at the mezzanine (I've just had a tank turn up, so she's fcuking livid) and she starts to look at the models.

After about five minutes she says 'why have you got two FV432s?' then a minute later she says 'why have you got three FV432s?'

The explanation was 'think of them as an investment'. She's not happy.

So my collection of unbuilt models is in a mezzanine in the spare room where I work at a desk during the day, and she comes in to talk to me this afternoon and she sits her arrse down on the bed and looks up at the mezzanine (I've just had a tank turn up, so she's fcuking livid) and she starts to look at the models.

After about five minutes she says 'why have you got two FV432s?' then a minute later she says 'why have you got three FV432s?'

You'll just have to do the same with her shoe and/or handbag collection.

It worked for me :)

lert

LE

Because I'm waiting for a bus?

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer

You're delirious. It's the Covid. In fact, you've shown courageous restraint. You should have 19.

Not a court in this land would convict you !

lert

LE
I have a feeling that in a court consisting of members of Mumsnet you might just be on a bit of a sticky wicket there:)
Bung to a charity of choice if anyone can start a modelling thread on Mumsnet...

Bung to a charity of choice if anyone can start a modelling thread on Mumsnet...
When you say 'modelling'...

Oi what’s wrong with gingers?
Excellent with a cup of tea.

1617992118534.png

Latest Threads