Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Modelling

Kirkz

LE
It seems to be 'viral' in the social media sense of the word; showed the post above to Mrs S.O. a couple of minutes ago, to the response of "M'eh, saw that in my FB feed". Are we all unwittingly contributing to the
'I Love Woodworking' social media profile?
I'm not, I don't use FB, Twatter, Instagram or Tik Tok.
Arrse is the only social media platform I frequent.

I'm not, I don't use FB, Twatter, Instagram or Tik Tok.
Arrse is the only social media platform I frequent.

Do Arrse posts come up in Google searches?:rolleyes:

F6EF3ECC-1DDD-48F9-B0AD-2DDBCEB01749.jpeg

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
revell have released a 1/32 Harrier gr.1 - it's a bit of a looker as well it appears. but what's wrong with this pic of it on its Amazon page??

1606513310011.png

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
Err, apart from the thingy being the wrong way around. Scale?

you would have thought either the builder or someone at Revell would have caught it before letting the pictures go out...

(and it's the heat shield for the 'hot' exhaust from the Pegasus...yes, it should be snug against the rear nozzle.)

That's a ffs thing. If it was a 1:32 diecast thing there would still be one in the post.
I've got some of the Airfix 1:24 1:48 1:72 Harriers and Sea Harriers in the stash and a part finished Matchbox one just out of arms reach so I shan't be going there.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Do Arrse posts come up in Google searches?:rolleyes:
Then maybe I am, but I don't usually google stuff to see if Arrse comes up in the searches.

Looks like it’s nautical season, not quite up to Simmers standards but this will fit in the bath and it was bigger than I thought it would be.like me it’s going to end up grey and rusty
D49502F0-BF1D-435E-B439-AF54C429C1A8.jpeg

Looks like it’s nautical season, not quite up to Simmers standards but this will fit in the bath and it was bigger than I thought it would be.like me it’s going to end up grey and rusty
View attachment 524315
I'd be interested to see that come together, how it compares to the Airfix kit, light years ahead I expect, go on, go on, do a page on it.

edit to ad, is that a mini sofa, or is the kit box huge,?

I'd be interested to see that come together, how it compares to the Airfix kit, light years ahead I expect, go on, go on, do a page on it.
Not sure that would be a good idea so far I’ve snapped the plimsoll line rail ,dropped it and watched all my pe portholes scatter across the room and I’ve not even sprayed myself in the face with the airbrush yet.

The kit is huge but the sofa is a 2 seater or in this case one stretched dog.

Daz

LE

Daz

LE
Oldest of mine I've found so far dates back to 31 Mar 2006

5 Mar 2005 now, FSS

Last edited:

Latest Threads