Army Rumour Service

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Modelling

A French corps tried to block the road at Haszlach to trap an Austrian Corps which was trying to march through the area. Unfortunately for the French, the Austrians had the advantage of numbers this time, and the commander of one of the supporting French divisions failed to reach the battlefield in time... interview sans cafe and croissant coming up I think.

Emmanuel de Grouchy walt.

Thank you. I'd read decent reviews about them. I've got a lot of railway scrap I( can try on first.

it will shit you up when you start with the primer as you will find it takes a couple of fine layers before you see the black come through. You will think 'hang on - I've fcuked this up' when you first spray it, but you havent - it looks like you are spraying clear water, even though its black in the bottle and black in your airbrush cup. All of a sudden you'll go 'phew'

Silver sill spray silver immediately. Its just the primer that'd odd. It dries as gloss black, but dont worry about that. Its the mutts.

I can't fly my little L2 Grasshopper (thank you @Halftrack ) due to covid
I can't fly my drones due to covid

So I bought a 1/16 radio control PzIII to detail and while away the hours. Due to manic work, I don't even have the minutes to trundle it around teh garden shooting BB's at the birds :-(

PzIII.jpg

Kirkz

LE
Thank you. I'd read decent reviews about them. I've got a lot of railway scrap I can try first.
Someone mention scrap?
Is it non ferrous?

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Do you have a contact number for them (Matador)?

Interesting comment about the S&M Stolly - it looks about the right size to me but the Matador ones looks a bit small.
Hope this helps BB.
MATADOR MODELS,
6 Cliffe Road, Barton-on-Sea, NEW MILTON, Hants, BH25 7PB, UK.
Fax (only) 01425 628219

Hope this helps BB.
MATADOR MODELS,
6 Cliffe Road, Barton-on-Sea, NEW MILTON, Hants, BH25 7PB, UK.
Fax (only) 01425 628219
Ah, excellent - I shall fax them a complaint!

...and some muppet will no doubt buy them... :)

At least the seller had the good grace to describe their condition as 'used'.

Latest Threads