Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military Modelling

Many moons ago (ok, it was only 6. Page 1036.) I posted some pics of a Roman Legion I had done before the previous Christmas.
Well, lockdown has been good, here is part two.

The Italian Allied Legion.

DSC00001.JPG

DSC00007.JPG

DSC00004.JPG

DSC00008.JPG

DSC00009.JPG

The Cavalry.

DSC00011.JPG
DSC00012.JPG
DSC00013.JPG
DSC00014.JPG

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
Many moons ago (ok, it was only 6. Page 1036.) I posted some pics of a Roman Legion I had done before the previous Christmas.
Well, lockdown has been good, here is part two.

The Italian Allied Legion.

View attachment 506126
View attachment 506127
View attachment 506128
View attachment 506129
View attachment 506130

The Cavalry.

View attachment 506131View attachment 506132View attachment 506133View attachment 506134
You just put those swastikas there to trigger somebody didn't you? Well done.

Yes, they are still in business. Check out these guys....

I think they supplied some of my figures many years ago, when I was still living in God's own country.

Bubbles_Barker

LE
Book Reviewer
1/72 rather than 1/76, but might be of some interest.

Ace Models are available in the UK through Hannants. - Hannants - Plastic model kits, plastic figures and accessories

S&M Models do a 1/76 Stolly, I have one in my stash, plus a part done MatMod resin version:

Just discovered they make a 432 as well:

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer

PFGEN

GCM
I think it's Phoenix model white metal kit, are they still in business?

No idea if they are still in business but I'm sure I saw it at a show a few years ago. I remember it as it was a distinct pose and I tried to make the Airfix Polish lancer look similar. My skills weren't up to it.

Latest Threads