Military Modelling

Kirkz

LE

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Saw plenty of RCT blokes with a scar on their forehead from pushing the top of the wheel of a truck on with their head when changing punctures etc.
Ditto that with scalies, nutting the generators after slipping arse over tit on the top deck of Der FunkPanzer!

Dads203

Clanker
A couple more this time with the driver.

1594921515546.png

1594921541073.png

1594921560024.png

1594921730688.png

I've stripped off the paint on the other crewman so a repaint to follow. Then onto adding the last few items like the mud flaps and stowage, I'll then go to town on the weathering up.

daz

LE

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
You think I look goot in zer uniform?
58ba202fc361880a368b45b8.jpg

Or maybe besser in zer budgie schmugglers
greek-budgy.jpg

Dads203

Clanker
I took that picture about 45 years ago and have just noticed the chains holding the turret on.

Not issued with black nasty?

Brilliant pictures though fella, cheers for sharing them- Got anymore ?

Bergepanzer 2 time again, 3rd crew repaint time. wasn't happy with him so he took a IPA bath, v2 much better.

1595003675831.png

1595003691546.png

1595003706973.png

1595003724631.png

1595003739498.png

His pants still need painting yet but this was a good time for a photo op.

That winky pot must of been a real fecker on a night move.

BopBopBop

War Hero
Brilliant pictures though fella, cheers for sharing them- Got anymore ?
Anything in particular?

edit...
There's a load in the Sqn galleries on -http://www.greenflash.org.uk/gallery/index.html

I liked this one for weathering. Must have been sone emotional track bashing.
C Batus mud.jpg

Last edited:

Dads203

Clanker
Anything in particular?

edit...
There's a load in the Sqn galleries on -http://www.greenflash.org.uk/gallery/index.html

I liked this one for weathering. Must have been sone emotional track bashing.View attachment 490437
I have a few Chieftain conversions in the stash so anything along those lines would be great. Not promising a chieftain build next but it’s a contender. :-D

BopBopBop

War Hero
I have a few Chieftain conversions in the stash so anything along those lines would be great. Not promising a chieftain build next but it’s a contender. :-D
I was in a GW troop on 438 and Swingfire for most of my time. Only spent a couple of years on Chieftain.

Here's some of mine from the early 1970's, most have already been posted on other bits of the site.
img108.jpg
img092.jpg
img286 (5) - Copy.jpg
MBT(1).jpg
img286 (6) - Copy.jpg
img129.jpg
img097.jpg
img286 (2) - Copy.jpg
img105.jpg
img388.jpg
img251.jpg

From greenflash.
cold-war-10-057.jpg
bsqnslta.jpg
1.jpg
Baor Equip 2.jpg
0bbsqnstadparade85.JPG
C 3C1.jpg
cshqbatus.jpg

Tired and shagged out.
21.jpg

Last edited:
Anything in particular?

edit...

I liked this one for weathering. Must have been sone emotional track bashing.View attachment 490437
The caption for that picture in the Haynes manual for the Chieftain describes the two chaps tackling the track maintenance with "undisguised enthusiasm"... :)

really inspired by this rather good weathering tutorial using mig ammo products, alternative to the salt technique, I fancy a go at this idea, but not so much the "I can't read and I can't wright but I can drive a"....... more, US Army 7th Air force Aircraft handling tractor left abandoned on an airbase after WW2, before the big scrap drive saw it off into oblivion, the grass growing up through it, the rust and decay, wind driven leaves. But what tractor kit I wonder?

really inspired by this rather good weathering tutorial using mig ammo products, alternative to the salt technique, I fancy a go at this idea, but not so much the "I can't read and I can't wright but I can drive a"....... more, US Army 7th Air force Aircraft handling tractor left abandoned on an airbase after WW2, before the big scrap drive saw it off into oblivion, the grass growing up through it, the rust and decay, wind driven leaves. But what tractor kit I wonder?
The airfix one?

Speaking of Haynes Manuals, I picked up the Panzer iii and Panther from The Works this morning. Also the Images of War for the Tiger 1 and King Tiger. 20 quid for the three, bargain.

Latest Threads