Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Military modelling vast collection

Hi to all. Am brand new to this and I’m after some help please.
I have recently come into a vast collection of military modelling figures, buildings etc etc and I could do with some info as to if anyone knows if anyone would be interested in buying it as a complete job lot.
Obviously I need to catalogue what is there. Any help, would be really really appreciated.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
It is doubtful you will sell the lot in one, probably better to split it into various lots ie, figures, buildings, books etc. Even then as things are you may find a lack of buyers.

Smeggers

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
For starters, why not put a list on these pages, we'll give you a decent price for what we want and then donate the rest to H4H or a Forces Rehab unit.

offog

LE
It is doubtful you will sell the lot in one, probably better to split it into various lots ie, figures, buildings, books etc. Even then as things are you may find a lack of buyers.
I couldn't give most of mine away.

Try and identify who made them. this will help your cataloguing them and scale.

Hi to all. Am brand new to this and I’m after some help please.
I have recently come into a vast collection of military modelling figures, buildings etc etc and I could do with some info as to if anyone knows if anyone would be interested in buying it as a complete job lot.
Obviously I need to catalogue what is there. Any help, would be really really appreciated.
Photographs of this 'vast' collection and of various interesting items would help.

Latest Threads