Military Medics Performance

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by jack-daniels, Oct 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. a well put together article which shows where some good equipment has been purchased and developed ( not by the lowest bidder). the medics in theatre recently have been doing an exceptional job and many owe thier lives to the medics. but on reading this i was reminded of a certain medic who enthusiastically attempted to administer morphine to an injured soldier, in helmand, only to inject his own thumb!! thankfully no severe problems were caused and even the injured man was able to take the piss.

2. I witnessed a captain baby MO do this on Telic, followed 20 seconds later by a CMT. maybe the big arrow saying this side to patient isn't big enough?

Good article featuring one of the nicest colonels i've ever met. Top bloke, and worth his weight in gold. (not name dropping before i get pounced on!)

3. im just returned from H6, and some of those cmt ninjas were awsome doing there business in contact. in arduis fidelis.

4. I was in the WMIK behind Ben Parkinson, the medic was fu**ing outstanding, he ran into the minefield no questions asked. He then proceeded to give save life skill for about 1.5 hours including a tracheotomy, all of this and he was a young LCPL. I also have the photo of him being treated. Very brave, understated medics!

5. OUTSTANDING! Well done.