military lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone help me with finding a lawyer for awol issues pm me if so thanx.

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Gilbert Blades in Lincoln may be your man.

Can you give me the details and information of him ?

So i owe the army 4 years then / taking day for a day in to concideration.

Technically speaking this is true, but with the extreme length, super unlikely. Still, if you want registered employment, handing yourself in is probably the way to go.

I am thinking about staying do you think they will still want me ??

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
I think your answer will be a big fat NO!

Praetorian said:
off to Beachy Head and give evolution a helping hand you
Without knowing the reasons for his legging it, that's a bit harsh.... unless he was Op dodging, in which case i agree. :threaten:

Social_Handgrenade said:
Praetorian said:
Fuck off to Beachy Head and give evolution a helping hand you cunt.
Without knowing the reasons for his legging it, that's a bit harsh.... unless he was Op dodging, in which case i agree. :threaten:
What bollocks. When you sign up you agree that you give up certain rights and priviledges. Running away from problems never helps and if he's run off because of an OP tour then he should be put in front of a Court Marshal for desertion. Cunt.

Social_Handgrenade said:
Praetorian said:
Fuck off to Beachy Head and give evolution a helping hand you cunt.
It's the fact that he has been legging it for 4 & 1/2 years that has led to the total lack of sympathy! Coupled with triple thread posting and the inablity to take advice given - eg Give Yourself Up Now . . .

Don't get me wrong, if it's desertion, then i'm all for the firing squad. In addition, the inability to listen to advice given also makes him a cnut.

But blokes do runners for all manner of reasons. He might have had a cnut OC who wouldn't stump up a long weekend to let him go see his terminally ill sprog (sure it wouldn't happen, but you never know). What i'm saying is that without knowing the facts, telling him to go top himself is a bit strong.

Blueface,

there's only one way to find out whether you will be allowed to soldier-on, and that's to turn in. Cannot see why you'd want to live the rest of your time in a limbo.

You had the balls to join up in the first place. Prove you've still got them and face up!

No doubt he would get a couple of days in the nick and then an administrative dischage.......Or else we may be accussed of not looking after his Human rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hedgie Finance, Property, Law 9
blueface Army Pay, Claims & JPA 38
blueface RLC 29