Military Lawyers needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anybody give me name and addreses of a military lawyers who deal with awol and military law./ PM details or display on here thanx::

try posting on all forums, that'll help no end.

Sick of looking behind you every time you go out?

Bawbag why post in the RLC forum when you didn't even serve with us do you think that we are the Really Listening&Com passionate go away and hide under the rock you came under no doubt bricking it as you've been in to try and sign on/obtain benefits...now find a back bone and hand yourself in and stop posting in here we dont care or want to know!

Well it was my 2nd choice wen i signed up i very nearly did sign up for the royal lagistics corps mo fo !

So we should all be thankful that you are not an RLC statistic then . . .

Get to the Guardroom :yawnstretch:

Edited for spelling

blueface said:
Well it was my 2nd choice wen i signed up i very nearly did sign up for the royal lagistics corps mo fo !
Well a strong link like that, what can we say?

B

Biscuits_AB

blueface said:
Can anybody give me name and addreses of a military lawyers who deal with awol and military law./ PM details or display on here thanx::
I don't think that it's 'military' lawyers you want mate. Trust me on this one.

B

Bottleosmoke

brettarider said:
Bawbag why post in the RLC forum when you didn't even serve with us do you think that we are the Really Listening&Com passionate go away and hide under the rock you came under no doubt bricking it as you've been in to try and sign on/obtain benefits...now find a back bone and hand yourself in and stop posting in here we dont care or want to know!
Well said.

by the way WTF does mo fo mean?

Well i am sure i speak for the whole Corp, thats the Royal "lagistics" Corp,
when i say that we are gutted that an obviously switched on " Mo Fo" like yourself didnt join our Corp.

Or are we????

You should be issued your rig, flown out to iraq or Afghan and be sent off to look for legal aid there, you chicken shit cock-knocker. Now bore off.

blueface why have you nicked the avatar of a well known poster on this site? Hero worship or just plain gay.

As BoS asked What is mo fo?

blueface said:
Why the feck would people who managed to stay in the Army, stag-on at weekends whilst you pull on your hoody and rob a pensioner, go on tour whilst you claim benefits, help you!!!
Im glad you have reached a stage where you going AWOL has caused you problems in your life. Because of this you now want the Army to bail you out because a future employer (?) wants to know where you were 4 yrs ago! Tough...im glad your having to look over your shoulder, and with 99% of the public thinking, at the moment, the Army are heroes, you cant be found out, :threaten: going AWOL.

B

Bottleosmoke

brettarider said:
Bottleosmoke said:
By the way WTF does mo fo mean?
I do believe jellyfish was trying to use the language of the black brothers by calling me a parent fornicator.
Ahhhhhh........Got you. How remiss of me.
I expect he is sucking air in through his teeth and making clicking sounds with his tongue behind our backs, while he reads our replies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
hedgie Finance, Property, Law 9
blueface Army Pay, Claims & JPA 38
blueface Infantry 30