Military Lawyers needed

Discussion in 'RLC' started by blueface, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Can anybody give me name and addreses of a military lawyers who deal with awol and military law./ PM details or display on here thanx::

2. :yawnstretch: Just get to the Guardroom . . . . .

3. try posting on all forums, that'll help no end.

4. Sick of looking behind you every time you go out?

5. Try contacting

Mrs Karina Chetwynd
    J Copland & Sons
    77 High Street
    Sheerness
    Kent
    ME12 1TY

Tel 01795 664431

6. Bawbag why post in the RLC forum when you didn't even serve with us do you think that we are the Really Listening&Com passionate go away and hide under the rock you came under no doubt bricking it as you've been in to try and sign on/obtain benefits...now find a back bone and hand yourself in and stop posting in here we dont care or want to know!

7. Well it was my 2nd choice wen i signed up i very nearly did sign up for the royal lagistics corps mo fo !

8. So we should all be thankful that you are not an RLC statistic then . . .

Get to the Guardroom :yawnstretch:

Edited for spelling

9. Well a strong link like that, what can we say?

10. Do one Cunt.

11. I don't think that it's 'military' lawyers you want mate. Trust me on this one.

12. Well said.

by the way WTF does mo fo mean?

13. Well it was my 2nd choice wen i signed up i very nearly did sign up for the royal lagistics corps mo fo !

Well i am sure i speak for the whole Corp, thats the Royal "lagistics" Corp,
    when i say that we are gutted that an obviously switched on " Mo Fo" like yourself didnt join our Corp.

Or are we????

You should be issued your rig, flown out to iraq or Afghan and be sent off to look for legal aid there, you chicken shit cock-knocker. Now bore off.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.