Military justice reforms planned

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by PartTimePongo, Dec 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm sure the Crabs leave the doors locked when parked up overnight at Basra-ra , but this scandalous conduct thing??
  2. So I look forward to:

1. A massive investment in the Service Police, to enable their people to become far better trained to handle these sorts of cases in larger numbers.

2. Amalgamation of the Service Police forces, including the Investigation elements, to prevent any sort of activity being conducted predjudicial to good order and discipline i.e. witch hunting.

3. Making the Service Police answerable to ACDS(Pers) for the above reasons, and also to make the investigating officers answerable at a far higher level than is currently the case.

4. Streamlining Service Law to remove loopholes between the Services - look forward to all kinds of mayhem in this area.

5. Removal of the APA and its associated single service corollaries - whilst maintaining the separation from the investigating arm.

Hmmm...does the endstate look vaguely familiar to anyone? :D

Not holding my breath, though...
  3. I think parliament have been given one day to think about this as well.
  4. A purple justice system for a purple military, can anyone else see an amalgamtion of the tri service to one force???