Military Intelligence Operator

Discussion in 'Join the Army - Regular Soldier Recruitment' started by Speedois, Sep 1, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hey guys, completely new to this forum so go easy on me please.

Iv recently started the process of joining the Army and Iv got my final interview with the sergeant major tommorow. I have put my 1st choice as a Military Intelligence Operator.

Is there any Military Intelligence Operator's who can tell me what its like in the job and most importantly, if they are kept active in what they do e.g. physically as-well as mentally, and tell me if they enjoy it? And if they are given many opportunity's to prove themselves, and lastly, if promotion possibility's are good?

I know it might be a silly question but I really need to know. Im shitting myself that I might be making the wrong choice. I need to talk to someone who knows what they are talking about since my local Army recruitment office isnt being VERY forthcoming.

Thank you for your time.

2. Suggest you start down at the bottom of the main forum threads : look 2-3 topics up from the bottom, you will find a board called "Intelligence Corps"

Read carefully, you will find the answers to may of life's mysteries in there if you look closely. Although with so few posts to your name, someone there may know you already ?? :wink:

3. To be honest, I wouldn't even think about asking them in the Int Corps forum. They live for people like you to come along. It is a good resource though if you want to trawl through it all.

Check out the official website and next time you go into the office ask for the job brief and corps brochure. That tells you all you need to know.

You'll learn a lot more if you get to the Int Corps selection.

EDIT: Good luck.

4. in_the_cheapseats

in_the_cheapseats LE Moderator

LCpl in your first year

James Bond in your second

What a life! :wink:

Linky