Military Housing

i want to live off camp after phase 2 and I am unsure how close I would have to live to my posting if I owned my own private property. I am joking the RMP and hoping to be posted to catterick

The wee red caps like a good joke. How's ya Donna gunna do the rounds if you're off camp?

i want to live off camp after phase 2 and I am unsure how close I would have to live to my posting if I owned my own private property. I am joking the RMP and hoping to be posted to catterick
Joking = joining if I am correct. You will not be allowed to live off camp. RMPs live their lives in fear of being murdered by serving Soldiers so living off base is a no no. Why not join the RLC instead? They are loved throughout the Army and you have no fear of being murdered or being run out on if murderers come after you.

*RMP "soldiers" usually have their own accommodation, way, way out at the furthest reaches of the unit that is unlucky enough to have to host them. It's generally strengthened and bunker like in nature to prevent attacks by real soldiers who have been stitched up by them. Don't worry about married quarters as no self respecting woman would be seen with any RMP, you have to make do with the female bruisers that join with you, however bromide is put in your food to prevent you from getting the urge to breed. Hope this helps.

*This may or may not be a work of fiction.