• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Military honours for Sir Elton John!

What a plonker - the sort of uniform Ivan the gasman would wear.

For some reason I thought Elton was arrested and locked up for indecent exposure. Didn't he get arrested at his wedding with that other faggot. When the vicar said to him - please place your ring on David's finger - he chose the wrong one.

BT.

Heard this on the news last night and nearly crashed my car! Apparently Elton was wearing a Russian General's uniform and his catamite was wearing a USMC Capt's uniform.

Why?

Bat_Crab said:
Heard this on the news last night and nearly crashed my car! Apparently Elton was wearing a Russian General's uniform and his catamite was wearing a USMC Capt's uniform.

Why?
Because he's a Walting Civvi plonker who should have joined YMCA.

BT. :shakefist:

Because he's a shirt lifter and whats worse a shirt lifter without any dress sense..

I mean USMC Captains uniforms are just soooooo last year!

Alsacien

MIA
Maybe its for his "special" birthday present which he gets later in the evening......last year doctors and nurses, this year soldiers.........

Even Benny Hill could do a better salute than that!

Copyright The Sun, reproduced for review.

The only defence of the silly old poofter is that it was a 1940's fancy dress party. Apparently.

EX_STAB said:

Even Benny Hill could do a better salute than that!

Copyright The Sun, reproduced for review.

The only defence of the silly old poofter is that it was a 1940's fancy dress party. Apparently.
Two of his biggest 'hits', 'I guess thats why they call it the blues' and 'Nikita'. Do I win first prize?

Latest Threads