Military honours for Sir Elton John!

Lady_H

Old-Salt
Just seen it in the Times

What a wally!

Celeb Walts.

I see he's wearing his Fudge Packing Medal with Bar.

The way Elton is going, the general public are going to start thinking he's a homosexual.

Brew_Time

War Hero
What a plonker - the sort of uniform Ivan the gasman would wear.

For some reason I thought Elton was arrested and locked up for indecent exposure. Didn't he get arrested at his wedding with that other faggot. When the vicar said to him - please place your ring on David's finger - he chose the wrong one.

BT.

Heard this on the news last night and nearly crashed my car! Apparently Elton was wearing a Russian General's uniform and his catamite was wearing a USMC Capt's uniform.

Why?

Brew_Time

War Hero
Bat_Crab said:
Heard this on the news last night and nearly crashed my car! Apparently Elton was wearing a Russian General's uniform and his catamite was wearing a USMC Capt's uniform.

Why?
Because he's a Walting Civvi plonker who should have joined YMCA.

BT. :shakefist:

Because he's a shirt lifter and whats worse a shirt lifter without any dress sense..

I mean USMC Captains uniforms are just soooooo last year!

he looks like El Presidente de los Banana Republica

Maybe he should visit Zimbabwe... I'm sure that Elton and Mr Mugabe would have so much to talk about.

G

Goku

DozyBint said:
It could be worse - he could have chosen to wear a replica of one of Göring's nice pastel uniforms!
With a ginger wig?
Now that would be gay :blowkiss:

Alsacien

LE
Maybe its for his "special" birthday present which he gets later in the evening......last year doctors and nurses, this year soldiers.........

Even Benny Hill could do a better salute than that!

Copyright The Sun, reproduced for review.

The only defence of the silly old poofter is that it was a 1940's fancy dress party. Apparently.

EX_STAB said:

Even Benny Hill could do a better salute than that!

Copyright The Sun, reproduced for review.

The only defence of the silly old poofter is that it was a 1940's fancy dress party. Apparently.
Two of his biggest 'hits', 'I guess thats why they call it the blues' and 'Nikita'. Do I win first prize?

Latest Threads