Military Gay Dating...have you tried?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Hat20, Nov 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Am on a biff chit at home and bored/curious..bung in your main town and find out how many muscled military beefcakes there are in your area just waiting to meet you!! :lol: 8) 8)
    I put in Taunton and received a hit of -271 men,HHMMM and they are from which Regt/Corps?
    Try you own 'luck' for fun only. :wink:
    Web Page Name

2. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

For fun? But what if I want some bumlove? :(

3. Oh obviously.

Poof.

4. Shut it you fcuking bum bandit.

5. If you consider 'c0ck fun' me cutting yours off, freezing it and then bludgeoning you to death with it before tieing it onto a piece of string and wearing it around my neck as a trophy of your demise then yes, I am up for some c0ck fun Jarrod.

6. BrunoNoMedals

BrunoNoMedals LE Reviewer

Careful - misquotes cause all sorts of trouble :D

7. Argh, I should have seen that.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

All dating is gay. Spike their drink, tell them you have done it then hand them your mobile to phone the police then bang them up the hoop whilst waving the sim card before their blurry eyes.

Fruitbats.

9. Interesting I got "over 271" a well.... A fair old ways from Taunton, but being close to Portsmouth, I guess it's understandable. Hello sailor :wink:

The next step looks like giving them all your bum loving details, so I'm gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that any location entered is going to have over 271 anal invaders in the hope people sign up to see?

10. Umm you sound really saucy big boy. You have PM xxxxxxx

11. No I haven't you lieing CHHAAAAANNNNNNNTTT, you had me aroused then.

12. Good, I do enjoy our little chats Jarrod. Now go get AIDs.

13. Try Jarrod's Arrse.

271 again? :p