Military Fuels Positions in Germany - Immediate Requirement

Discussion in 'Jobs (Discussion)' started by Mattsteptoe, Apr 6, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Currently seeking candidates for fuels operations contracts on military installations in Germany. We are ideally looking for candidates already in Germany or candidates that are happy to relocate to Germany on a permanent basis.

Fuel System Operator
    The successful candidates shall have experience in military fuels operations and maintenance. This experience shall include receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping petroleum products via tank truck, pipeline, rail on military installations, and refuelling military fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Experience shall also include maintenance and repair of military aviation and ground fuel facilities, systems, and equipment.

Fuel Accountant
    Shall have experience in military fuels operations and maintenance. This experience shall include receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping petroleum products via tank truck, pipeline, rail on military installations, and refuelling military fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Experience shall also include maintenance and repair of military aviation and ground fuel facilities, systems, and equipment. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English to the extent of reading and understanding complex printed regulations, printed orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials; and be able to compose reports which convey complete and accurate information.

Shall have experience recording and processing military fuels inventory transactions including receipts, shipments, sales/credits, physical inventories using automated systems.

Terminal Manager
    Shall have experience in military fuels operations and maintenance. This experience shall include receiving, storing, issuing, and shipping petroleum products via tank truck, pipeline, rail on military installations, and refuelling military fixed and rotary wing aircraft. Experience shall also include maintenance and repair of military aviation and ground fuel facilities, systems, and equipment. Must be able to speak, read, write, and comprehend English to the extent of reading and understanding complex printed regulations, printed orders, operating procedures, training instructions and materials; and be able to compose reports which convey complete and accurate information. Must have a working knowledge of procedures for recording and processing military fuels inventory transactions including receipts, shipments, sales/credits, physical inventories using automated systems.

Shall have supervisory experience gained within military fuelling operations and facility maintenance.

If you are interested please get in touch asap via matthew.steptoe@randstadcpe.com

2. Hello my name is Markus Washington i was stationed in Germany as a aviation fuel handler. I have multiple hazmat certificates and certifications i aalso have a demonstrated logistition certification. I leave the military april 2017 but can get out as early as december 2016 im looling fkr a job immediately. I jave pipeline, aviation, lab, ground tanker, farp anf bag experience.

3. Hopefully he'll answer, but the job was posted as urgent - 5 years ago.

• Funny Funny x 1