military engineer communications

Discussion in 'Sappers' started by mikey-21, Jun 22, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone got any personal information about, things they do what qualifications you get and so on, the army website only really tells you so much, cheers guys
  2. Didn't you get given a job brief with all that info on?
  3. aye m8 but it only tells you what the website tells you....which isnt much tbh
  4. It means your like the daddy of the corps!
  5. well thats a good start
  6. Wrong, you are not the Daddy of the Corps. If you go to the website it clearly states that Clerk of Works are the top of the tree; not signallers. C3S is one of the lower trades in the Corps which you do not need any qualifications for.

Ignore Nightrained, he is a C3S but personally I wouldn't trust him with two empty cans attached by a piece of string.
  7. Plant Life's talking out his arrse about the clerk of jerks (bloody queue jumpers)

However he's right about CIS being utter dog toffee - I wouldn't sign up for it if I knew what I know now when I jpined up!

Quals you get are you European Computer Driving Licence, some NVQ in communications and your car (B) and HGV (C & C+E) driving licences
  8. Which is unfortunate because that's probably the closest thing to workable comms that we are likely to have available. :roll:
  9. I'm sure the CRE would have something to add to that!
    :wink: :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
  10. i'll be at the "Top Of The Tree" soon............................... Mr
  11. And here is a picture of Knocker making his way up that Tree on his pre release course.

:wink: :wink:
  12. fail.
  13. Especially since he broke that Ball bearing he was told to look after.