Military Driving Instructor/examiner advice please!


Kit Reviewer

If there are any mil driving instructors/examiners out there if you could be so kind as to answer a few questions I have please.

1) If someone has failed a civvie driving test, can they take a military one straight away or do they have to wait the 10 days as per the civvie route.

2) Do you have to pay for the test, or is it service provided?

and also!

3) Is there anyone in the Birmingham/West Midlands area who can help a friend out?

Thanks gents
is the person in question a regular soldier or ta?
does the person need a license for there job?

if the criteria is right then yes the armed forces will pay for tests.
as the military test and the civilian one is ran in accordance with the guide lines set by the dvla, the 10 day cooling off period is still in force.

i am not 100% in these facts but i am lead to belive it is the case

Similar threads