Military Documentaries To Download

Discussion in 'Films, Music and All Things Artsy' started by turvey, May 24, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I thought some of you might be interested in a new video on demand service, selling to a military audience. If you are connected to a broadband connection you can download a 60 minute military documentary in less time it takes to have a pint. I have used them a few times and the quality is great especially if you use the 750 download speed. No more crappy videos from the NAFFI
    8O

2. Whats the address then?
    3 seconds is quick for a 60 min down load though!!!
    lol

Dave

3. eeerrrmmm Ok, I am a slow drinker, and before you ask, no I am not in the RAF.
    The site is www.watchmore.tv they do all sorts via separate sites, I was of course on the military one, but they do railways and aviation, you get to them all via this main site.
    Turvey :idea:

4. You at the DLO Turvey??

5. DLO, as in Andover? Not any more, I found the escape tunnel
    Turvey

6. Someone posted this link on DG Log (Land) Forums today that was all.

7. Sorry not guilty, what did it say?

8. I see they have a black Watch show, has anyone seen it yet?
    Turvey.........but not purvey

9. I see our mates at watchmore tv have a competition in the Andover advertiser, anyone entered it yet?

Turvey………..not purvey

10. Hello
    Glad to see that someone here has found Watchmore TV!

I must point out that these are not pirated programmes, they are legal downloads. We think we're one of the first to offer PPV outside of the big boys like Discovery.

We haven't been going long and will be adding more programmes on a regular basis once properly up and running.

If anyone has an idea for a programme (modern or historical), do please contact us. We intend making programmes with a balanced approached to history. I am sick of the biased cr*p shown at the moment.

If you're a budding writer we'd like to hear from you. We're developing a section to record Military experiences - anything and everything (as long as it's not classified!). We want everyday experiences - what was it like on the first or last day in the military? Treasured memories? Your best day? Your worst day? Sick of the bad PR in the media - redress the balance. One side of A4 paper is all that's required (you can write more if the words are flowing).

Everyone has a story in them. Tell us yours. PM me for more info or visit the site for contact details - www.watchmore.tv.

Cheers

11. Hello
    Glad to see that someone here has found Watchmore TV!

I must point out that these are not pirated programmes, they are legal downloads. We think we're one of the first to offer PPV outside of the big boys like Discovery.

We haven't been going long and will be adding more programmes on a regular basis once properly up and running.

If anyone has an idea for a programme (modern or historical), do please contact us. We intend making programmes with a balanced approached to history. I am sick of the biased cr*p shown at the moment.

If you're a budding writer we'd like to hear from you. We're developing a section to record Military experiences - anything and everything (as long as it's not classified!). We want everyday experiences - what was it like on the first or last day in the military? Treasured memories? Your best day? Your worst day? Sick of the bad PR in the media - redress the balance. One side of A4 paper is all that's required (you can write more if the words are flowing).

Everyone has a story in them. Tell us yours. PM me for more info or visit the site for contact details - www.watchmore.tv.

Cheers