Military Discipline and Import Duty on Duty free goods for Military Personnel

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have all the information/answers that I needed. Thank you to all that were helpful.

To those that simply sought to criticize or belittle, that says far more about you as a person than it does me. Scared of your own inadequacies, failures or broken rules/crimes and a guilty conscience perhaps!

I don't need to justify my actions or explain myself. I am the one in the wrong and therefore do not fear any punishment.

Thank you all, goodbye.
Nice to see you admit you are in the wrong, Freudian slip up?

Troy

LE
[Snip]
Finally I would like to know about conduct to a civilian outside of work? If the officer was disrespectful, threatening etc to a civilian and committed a [reasonably minor] crime in UK law and received a warning from the Police, what would be the consequences?
[/Snip]
I would really like to know more about this aspect of your enquiry.

Please explain the nature of his "disrespect". In particular, who was the civilian to whom he should have shown "respect"? Was the Civvie some sort of Jobsworth, or nuisance, or protestor, or some sort of scrote? It often happens that some civvie or other who wouldn't make the grade as a soldier or officer if they tried. Then demands some sort of deference be shown to them; I'm sure you'll understand this.

If you have any pictures or video of the incident, please post them here for peer review.

Helm

MIA
Book Reviewer
I have all the information/answers that I needed. Thank you to all that were helpful.

To those that simply sought to criticize or belittle, that says far more about you as a person than it does me. Scared of your own inadequacies, failures or broken rules/crimes and a guilty conscience perhaps!

I don't need to justify my actions or explain myself. I am the one in the wrong and therefore do not fear any punishment.

Thank you all, goodbye.

This is serious you lot - behave
I for one am quite pleased Peaceful was someone out to fcuk someone over for whatever reason , rather than the sock/Russian types that have been appearing as of late. It was a nice change of pace....

DarkBrig

Old-Salt
I used to send fags back from Iraq all the time, most got through but some got stopped by customs who would write to my home address and ask if I wanted to pay the duty on them, TBH I was sending that many back it wasn't worth worth it, I'm sure they will remember me when you contact Crimestoppers and give them my user name.

Thank you all, goodbye.
It's still not going to stop the bloke from sleeping with her...

Or you stick them in a large jiffy bag and scrawl a random NSN and description in black marker on the outside and leave them on the shelf in the back of a stores wagon. The RMP will carefully move the "stores" out of the way while the vigorously inspecting the shelving and cabinet for contraband.
God bless the Monkeys and their buffoonery.
I was under the impression that the monkeys took a set number of transfers each year from other corps just to get the low down on the latest hiding places

Coup de grâs will be if the squaddie knocks her up........hopefully a Gurkha...
The worst part of this thread is the fact the OP is a grass/traitor/scum bag/snitch/b*tch/back stabber/miscreant/judas etc etc blah blah blah, it doesn't get any lower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads