Military covenant questionnaire - 2 minutes

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by 869phil, Mar 11, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I appreciate that we are all busy and sick to the back teeth of questionnaires but I am after a bit of help with my resettlement training at Uni.

If any of the ARRSE members could spare me two minutes of their time to complete an online questionnaire could you please copy and paste the link below and go to the website and follow the instructions.

It genuinely does take 2 minutes.

Thanks in advance.

Much appreciated.
  2. Done. Hope it helps. And good luck with youre futur career, whatever that might be.
  3. Done it too.

Good Luck!
  4. Done.... Good luck!
  5. Done and good luck for the future.
  6. Done. Best of luck.
  7. Some new bloke on here claims to be on resettlement in Uni, and you all believe him/her. Fools.
  8. Posts: 312

I don't believe you are a real Prince :roll:
  9. Thanks to everyone who has read my post and responded ............fantatsic.

For Prince Albert sorry and I understand your response, that was why I started the post the way I did.

I am genuinely in my last 11 months in a singleton post and have been using the site for about 6 years but have never felt the need to register or post previously.

I normally just read the jokes and lmao.

If anyone would like written confirmation of my status and the details of my Uni sponsor before they respond then please PM me.

Thanks again.
  10. Done
  11. Done good luck, I hope all goes well for you.
  12. Done