Military Coup

Should the book

"How to stage a military coup from planning to execution"
by Hebditch and Connor, 2005.

be compulsory reading for all serving army officers in the current climate?

:twisted: :D :twisted: :D

The reasons why army officers might want to read it, ought to be compulsory thinking for our elected representatives.

It is quite an amusing read, though, isn't it?

Could it be though that the reason Brown keeps our military in such a parlous state is precisely because he fears a coup?

ericferret said:
Should the book

"How to stage a military coup from planning to execution"
by Hebditch and Connor, 2005.

be compulsory reading for all serving army officers in the current climate?

:twisted: :D :twisted: :D
Can you get it in large print with pictures for some of them please. :twisted:

FFS, I was wondering where to sign my name up when I saw the title of this thread.

You may have trouble getting your people covertly passed the DPG into Downing Street at the beginning of the coup. I can provide numerous police vehicles for this purpose, PM me for details.

All I ask is that I be made commish in return.

Trotsky

Trotsky said:
You may have trouble getting your people covertly passed the DPG into Downing Street at the beginning of the coup. I can provide numerous police vehicles for this purpose, PM me for details.

Trotsky
You'll be telling me next that the gates can stop a Chally 2, why be covert... :wink:

WhiteHorse said:
Trotsky said:

Trotsky
You'll be telling me next that the gates can stop a Chally 2, why be covert... :wink:
Have we got any Challenger 2 left on the road, would we have to pay the inner London toll charge.

Wasn't there some sort of coup plot in the 1970s when Harold the Red was our Prime Minister and spent more time in Moscow than in London? I believe the plotters got as far as deploying troops to Heathrow.

Just dig out the old plans and blow the dust off them.

Military coup?

BRING IT ON!

May Cherie B*liar be the first to swing from a lamppost.

Followed by drug-dealing scum.

And Abu Hamza.

Ancient_Mariner said:
Wasn't there some sort of coup plot in the 1970s when Harold the Red was our Prime Minister and spent more time in Moscow than in London? I believe the plotters got as far as deploying troops to Heathrow.

Wilson Coup

The_IRON said:
WhiteHorse said:
Trotsky said:

Trotsky
Have we got any Challenger 2 left on the road, would we have to pay the inner London toll charge.
Yes, yes you would.

Ancient_Mariner said:

It's a cunning plan that might just work. :wink:

Where can we obtain the signing up forms? :D :D :D

Sign me up. Who gets the pleasure of roping the wicked witch and her tw@t of a husband Bliar?

wafubustard said:
Sign me up. Who gets the pleasure of roping the wicked witch and her tw@t of a husband Bliar?
I believe there will be a raffle for the honour of hanging that pair, there are several hundred thousand volunteers.

There was a thread on pprune here that chewed over the matter.
There was a TV prog on about then which prompted the discussion.

It seems it wasn't an unpopular idea then either!

Just out of sheer interest. Does that mean I can get the OC to read out the Riot act on Friday night and then order 5 rounds rapid to the local ABSO chavs?