Military coup bangkok

U

uncle_ho

breaking News on Sky.
tanks at government house Bangkok.Could be a military coup.
No link as yet

uncle_ho said:
breaking News on Sky.
tanks at government house Bangkok.Could be a military coup.
No link as yet
Who cares, hopefully they will use all those ladyboys as targets!. Me love you long time, me so horny, 5 baht and your friend too. :D

Is JonWilly barricaded into his Gentlemen's club with a fine malt and his .455 to hand?

Hopefully this isn't serious, but we await reports from Thailand.......

PartTimePongo said:
Is JonWilly barricaded into his Gentlemen's club with a fine malt and his .455 to hand?

Hopefully this isn't serious, but we await reports from Thailand.......
Funny I had that image in my head too, a kind of cross between Carry on up the Khyber/Zulu and the evacuation of the US embassy at Saigon.

It makes me rather sad: must be nice to have a military large enough to even contemplate a coup... Do you suppose 'a harrier', or whatever their equivalent is, will be used in support?

Thai Army Television was broadcasting till about 5 minutes ago....

http://www.tv5.co.th/live/

Now playing patriotic Thai music :(

Mad_Moriarty said:
Come on guys, is this really worth the thread space. Charlie Kennedy spoke at the lib dems conference sober!! now thats breaking news :)
18th coup in 70 or so years, perhaps MM is right?

I thought he was in Vietnam?

Good old Mark , lost again.

PartTimePongo said:
Thai Army Television was broadcasting till about 5 minutes ago....

http://www.tv5.co.th/live/

Now playing patriotic Thai music :(
Isn't that part of the routine for coups as recommended by The Saint? Take over the radio and TV stations, announce a public holiday for tomorrow and double the pay for all the police and public servants as long as they turn up for work the day after.

Litotes

Damn it, just got back from the 'stan and was looking forward to a nice relaxing holiday with some cheap "female" company . What if I become a mercenary. I bet the Thai army have a better way of rewarding their soldiers in theatre than LSSA and the obligatory fat naafi bint :D :D :D

(I apologise in advance if your partner is the afformentioned fat naafi bint. Oh who am I kidding)

Do you think Mark Thatcher took a wrong turn thus ending in Thailand?????

Funny, and I thought there was a contract out for Benidorm!