Military.com opens a UK Forces website!

#1
Not content with completely screwing up their Septic mil.com site, the head shed at your favourite Septic military website (known and admired for its impartiality and openness) has now decided to step across the pond and invade the UK. This is their new website:

http://www.hmforces.co.uk/

Don't forget that on the Septic version you're not allowed to post any links at all unless they're to mil.com articles of official military sites. No wonder they're all pissed off!!!

MsG
 
#2
Bugsy said:
Don't forget that on the Septic version you're not allowed to post any links at all unless they're to mil.com articles of official military sites.

MsG
what the buggerring bollocky bastarding hell??!!
 
#3
Okay just for a bit of fun,

Why don't we all (arrse members!) all join under different WALT identities and then we have to match who is who on this site and also start creating bone threads on the other site.

Yes it is childish

But their rules and terms and conditions are also....

PS: I am bored
 
#4
hairyhandbag said:
Okay just for a bit of fun,

Why don't we all (arrse members!) all join under different WALT identities and then we have to match who is who on this site and also start creating bone threads on the other site.

Yes it is childish

But their rules and terms and conditions are also....

PS: I am bored
Now you come up with that! I've already joined as Bugsy. But it would be worth a giggle wouldn't it?

MsG
 
#6
Well there's some absolutely fascinating threads in their forums..........not!

Why do new forums always attract the biggest planks in the universe?
 
#7
Tartan_Terrier said:
Well there's some absolutely fascinating threads in their forums..........not!

Why do new forums always attract the biggest planks in the universe?
Hopefully it will draw some of the recent bandwidth thief's that have popped up recently from posting drivel here for a while...

Not going to hold my breath mind :wink:
 
#8
Tartan_Terrier said:
Why do new forums always attract the biggest planks in the universe?
Oh, thanks for that, TT. :D :D :D

MsG
 

Similar threads

Top