Military Clipart

I'm after some clipart, mainly vehicles, got most of what i need but still missing the Pinz and DAF 4T. I need a few others but they are the most important for now, any ideas were i can get them, cheers.

Sorry I'm not going to help, but I'm intrigued as to the clipart that you do have of current British Army kit. Could you put some on to show us what you have?

Sorry not to be of any help.

Jimima

Sorry to p*ss you off but I'm no use either, I am interested in the clipart though!

am i the only one not seeing this?

Pug, not having a go mate but either Gordon Browne has cut the budget and just given us X's instead of equipment or the things fcuked up :D

Like to see what stuff you have and will dig around at work and see if i can find anything.

i have more but not wanting to post the lot, as said before the ones i have not got is the Pinz or DAF 4T. In either colour or black & white will do, thanks.

just a thought but have you tried the BF2 mod pages you may get what you want there.

Why not just use pics of the real thing? must be easier to find on t'internet.

You could try this link for silhouettes

http://www.mapsymbs.com/

Or go onto the Land Warfare Centre site on the Intranet - if you look around the Warminster Garrison resources bit you will find a link to pictures, badges and silhouettes - can't remember what kit is on there but worth a go.

You could also try the RA school - the recognition instructors had loads if i remember right!!!!