Military Cadet Training Corps Aldershot

Hes a right brown nose

i Seem to recall that there is already an independent (Ie. Non-MOD) cadet organisation in Camberley already, well respected and going for over a hundred years. Is this maybe an offshoot of that?

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
I'd be very wary of this. Seems to be a lot of emphasis on fundraising.
If I make a donation could I get to be RQMS WO2 or be a Tiffy with an ASM

Buddy!

Old-Salt
Very odd and concerning, I've never heard of this 'organisation'. Of particular concern is the the photo of kids cutting around with replica weapons on what appears to be the public highway.

Very odd and concerning, I've never heard of this 'organisation'.
Why would you have expected to?
Id never heard of the Frimley and Camberley Cadets until I googled them after someone mentioned them as a separate organisation on here.

Buddy!

Old-Salt
Why would you have expected to?
Id never heard of the Frimley and Camberley Cadets until I googled them after someone mentioned them as a separate organisation on here.
I have knowledge of cadet activities in that area, it's not something I've ever encountered. It seems very odd.

dwills

War Hero
I'm finding bag packing dwindling returns. Since pin and chip/contactless, many carry no cash....

Fake Sheikh

War Hero
A Walter Mitty organization dressing up like the Army but not being the Real Army?
How un cool can that be, are the ACF that full or is this money making company just faking it for kids.

Owners are UENI Ltd & 1 director lists Occupation as Entrepreneur.

This is all about making money from children who think they are joining a bona fide army cadet training unit when in fact its a bunch of walter mitty adults playing at being soldiers & passing this on to gullible children all this is allegedly though.

Sorry for my view but the ACF do a good job.

Last edited:

Latest Threads