• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Military Artist Wanted

Not really sure if this is in the right Forum, does anyone know of a very good Military Artist that can put together a scene we dictate and also several smaller illustrations?

Please PM me if you know of anyone or have links etc.

Many Thanks in Advance...

Gundulph

Go on, give me a try, you know you want to my friend. Currently handling a commission for 2RTR Offr's mess and a private one for Iraq.
Have also supplied QRL PRI and 1RTR PRI. Check out my website and if you want more details/advice then please contact me, my details are on the website, it's your choice and I hope you'll be happy with who ever you choose. :wink:

Thanks to all of you that have mentioned my work, glad you seem to like it. Thanks again.

Latest Threads