Militants eaten by bear

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by HectortheInspector, Nov 3, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. AK-46s? Wow - valuable experimental military relics still in combat use. Or BBC stupidity?

Well done that bear, anyway.
  2. I feel mrs blair will be suing on behalf of the poor wrong-ed militants whose human rights have been breached.
  3. Their pudding can't have been up to much if the bear left it :) Did the bear use one of the weapons to wound the militant?
  4. So follwing the weapons amnesty they no longer the right to bare arms, but are ok with arming bears?
  5. Has the bear been treated by a vet for consuming possibily contaminated meat? :D
  6. Absoloutly gutted ..... I mis-read the thread title and was expecting a link to a news report that milliband had been eaten by blair..............gutted I tells ya

FORMER_FYRDMAN LE Book Reviewer

So were the militants apparently.
  8. Deflation. It's effected everything.
  9. Since moving to Alberta bears have been a constant worry for me. I wonder if I can "borrow" a few militants to keep on a lead when I go running around the creek near me. Their sacrifice would be better than me getting eaten.
  10. That wasn't pudding it was his porridge. Then he found someone had been sleeping in his bed....
  11. Good drills, that bear! :D

Was'nt there a bear attached to one of the Polish regiments in WWII? I think it used to help carry artillary shells...
  12. [​IMG]

Looks a bit like (spitting image of) a war dog of old acquaintance, same habits and manners to be sure. Cave clearance, good drills.

13. He was called Voytec ,was found by Polish troops in Iran then taken on strength.He drank beer and smoked,proper squaddie.Got posted to the UK and lived in Edinburgh zoo after the war.
    Fcuk I really do need to get out more!
  14. Nice one, Tom. :wink: