Militaira, Military Surplus, Military Supplies.

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Im looking out for some military supplies including

A
dmin Pouches
CS95/CS95 MTP,
MTP PCS
Field Packs
Webbing Pouches
Yokes, Boots
Under Armour
Rank Slides.

Basically im looking to see if anyone is selling any kit, im in need of a Spring Clean of my supplies, im not in the Real Army as of yet just in case anyone says i should go to CQMS or whatever!

But i am to do with the Army Cadet Force and my local Army Surplus doesn't have what i need nor my cadet CQMS so i am asking if anyone has any of these supplies and could offer me anything?

I haven't got too much to spend but i can offer or if you wanted to Donate, because im also looking to supply a few cadets at my Detachment also!
If you know anywhere cheap as well online but im not too keen buying on e-bay as the last few things i ordered didn't arrive!

Im looking out for some military supplies including

A
dmin Pouches
CS95/CS95 MTP,
MTP PCS
Field Packs
Webbing Pouches
Yokes, Boots
Under Armour
Rank Slides.

Basically im looking to see if anyone is selling any kit, im in need of a Spring Clean of my supplies, im not in the Real Army as of yet just in case anyone says i should go to CQMS or whatever!

But i am to do with the Army Cadet Force and my local Army Surplus doesn't have what i need nor my cadet CQMS so i am asking if anyone has any of these supplies and could offer me anything?

I haven't got too much to spend but i can offer or if you wanted to Donate, because im also looking to supply a few cadets at my Detachment also!
If you know anywhere cheap as well online but im not too keen buying on e-bay as the last few things i ordered didn't arrive!
Do you like children ?

Signallers

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Im nearly 17, no beard, glasses yet!