Miliband

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by mushroom, Aug 17, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. He is a multi-band CNUT.

2. What a spineless cokk. I heard him struggling on Radio 4 this morning - he thought that by saying that Nelson Mandela was his all time favourite crook he'd get himself some brownie points. It backfired on him when the presenter then quizzed him on the rights and wrongs of supporting terrorism! He was snookered! Knob.

3. That just about sums up what these Labour scum think of the British Army, they'd rather support the terrorist.

Milliband is a stupid inept f*ckwit.

4. The ignorance of our leaders never ceases to amaze me, but then, When I pointed out at a civic function ,to my MP, that the man( Nelson Mandala) they were making a freeman of the city was in fact a convicted terrorist, she went balistic, and I have never been invited again

5. Milliband is just out of nappies so what else does one expect? He has yet to learn the ways of the grown-ups. He should not be allowed out unsupervised and as for expressing his opinion - don't even go there! The boy's a muppet who should be playing with unsharpened crayons, that's his level. :x

6. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Ahh the eternal debate of one ma's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

But how do you define who is which?

Is it only the terrorists that achieve success that become freedom fighters?
    Is it determined by the type of targets that they engage: military or civillian?
    Is it determined by their position on the political scale, or the moral position of their cause?
    Or can we only make judgement after the campaign, when they have been co-opted into the politcal process and their behaviour and conduct thereafter?

TBH I don't have an answer for this, it is entirely dependent on their cause methinks, and whether you agree with it or not. Opinions?

7. :lol: You made my week Tropper. :lol:

8. Milliband is the living embodiment of just what is wrong with professional politicians, with no experience of the world beyond university and some think tank or other, who thing that winning a debating prize and writing some essays is a substitute for common sense, and experience.

Since when did it become acceptable for British foreign secretaries to talk about their girlie crushes on terrorists / freedom fighters (delete as appropriate) and to ignore, disregard, dispense with the UK's national interests in favour of grandstanding?

9. Certainly Rampant, but please don't ask Milipede for his opinions (see above)!

10. I guess if someone is blowing up " our boys " they're a terrorist . If they're blowing up " someone else's boys " they're a freedom fighter :?

It's different nowadays of course because while not all muslims are terrorists effectively all terrorists are muslims . Interestingly enough most victims of terrorists are mulims often murdered because they're the wrong type of muslim

11. Well, we know Labour's history on supporting terrorism. They supported terrorism in Africa, they have been quite happy with terrorism as long as it has been for a left-wing cause; they are more than happy to see Palestinian terrorism; they had nothing bad to say about the Red Brigades and of course, let's not forget Labour's bed-partners, the IRA.

Every now and then, someone with an inability to hush his stupid mouth goes on air and lets it slip.

Yes Mr Miliband - it IS ok to blow up women and children with bombs, or shoot them with bullets, or behead them with carving knives if one feels an injustice taking place. Two wrongs DO make a right, eh Mr Miliband. :roll:

12. rampant

rampant LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

I will, but only because I would then take great pleasure of humiliating him with his own ignorance with regards to history, ethics, politics, geography, philosophy and any other subject of your choosing.

The man's a delusional twonk of the highest order.

13. Don't hold your breath mate.Stand by for the Mc Guinness/Adams block of flats in some shoithole. :(