Miliband talks sense on the Andrew Marr show shock horror

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the informed analysis. Did he explain how to shake your willy to stop dribbling down your trouser leg or how to eat a bacon sandwich without looking a pratt?

No but he must have a new writer/coach or they are letting him say what he thinks. Watch it on iPlayer, it is a revelation. Reasoned discussion ffs

So, to sum up the thread theme, someone has listened to Ed Miliband and thinks he has said something positive, but without giving an indication of what the topic was, what he said that was such a revelation it encouraged the OP to start a thread about it, or an indication as to why it was such a good message........have I missed anything?

SUU23

LE
Milliband went wibble wobble and Andrew Marr grew a pair and actually interrogated him to the n'th degree over waffle statements and wouldn't let him of the hook. A bit like Paxman with a lisp.

Daz

LE
No but he must have a new writer/coach or they are letting him say what he thinks. Watch it on iPlayer, it is a revelation. Reasoned discussion ffs
Really, waffle and bullshit more like, slag the Tory's plan off but agreeing to vote for it next week WTF. Usual tax the rich crap such as the mansion tax and the ineffective 50p tax rate, not to mention more body swerving than a slalom skier.

Gout Man

LE
Book Reviewer
Marr interrogating The Labour Leader? I don't believe it, and I don't believe Miliband talked sense either.
This thread is a bloody wind up!

The OP's thread title and first post are just like a Labour policy.
Attention grabbing, very positive, but completely lacking in detail.

Milliband went wibble wobble and Andrew Marr grew a pair and actually interrogated him to the n'th degree over waffle statements and wouldn't let him of the hook. A bit like Paxman with a lisp.

Yup! Sums it up pretty much.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I must have watched a different Marr programme to the OP!

All I saw was Marr continually asking what Labour would do if they won the GE and Milliband continually refusing to answer. All Milliband did was to keep saying "Look how bad the Tories are, never mind what Labour would do!"

I may be slightly biased (OK, heavily biased) agin Milliband, but I heard a different 'message' than the OP!

philc

LE
Oddly enough they have both had a stroke of Alice Mills but at different times I hasten to add, must be a tad awkward.

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Sadly my psychic powers are playing up today (must be the weather). OP has posted a sound bite and nothing more and left everyone else to do the footwork?

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.