Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

MILFs you would do.

Or Wasserface Wildenstein

MAIN-Jocelyn-Wildenstein.jpg

To think she actually paid good $$$$ to look like that. She could have got it for free by pissing off an acid attacker.

At the risk of messing up the thread, gentlemen, her mugshot photo and those taken in court after she took a pair of kitchen scissors to her boyfriend are something to behold.

She denies ever having had plastic surgery and says she has always looked like Brigitte Bardot. I think she is beyond even Specsavers' help.

New-York-Cat-Woman.jpg

At the risk of messing up the thread, gentlemen, her mugshot photo and those taken in court after she took a pair of kitchen scissors to her boyfriend are something to behold.

She denies ever having had plastic surgery and says she has always looked like Brigitte Bardot. I think she is beyond even Specsavers' help.

New-York-Cat-Woman.jpg

She looks like a spastic Lion.

New-York-Cat-Woman.jpg

She had a boyfriend?

161121102041-blind-man-cane-super-169.jpg

New-York-Cat-Woman.jpg
What is it with these old birds and ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery? There was one on the Ed Balls in Trumpland programme the other week, there was a past photo of her where she’d clearly once been an attractive woman (although she came across as thoroughly unpleasant on the programme)
At what point does the surgeon show them a picture of one of the villains from the Dick Tracy film and ask them if they’re happy with look they’ve chosen.

She is unbearable and one of many on the BBC couch who are trying their best to compete with ITV, instead of sticking to the actual news! There are so many of them and the BBC is so obsessed with ticking the diversity boxes, it is very difficult to keep up with who is on from day to day.
Anyway, back on thread, Naga is not my type - far too boyish.

I noticed that a while ago, they seem to have different people doing the same job, even the 5 min local news has a presenter, a weather twat and the thing that gives traffic reports.. wonder who pays for it all

What is it with these old birds and ridiculous amounts of plastic surgery? There was one on the Ed Balls in Trumpland programme the other week, there was a past photo of her where she’d clearly once been an attractive woman (although she came across as thoroughly unpleasant on the programme)
At what point does the surgeon show them a picture of one of the villains from the Dick Tracy film and ask them if they’re happy with look they’ve chosen.
That pathetic creature needs to visit a euthanasia clinic. Kindest thing.
Surely to God she must hate what she sees in the mirror every morning
The ones she does not crack......
These people must be gravely psychcotic.
I think the so called "surgeons" who perform repeat butcheries ought to be struck off. I doubt very much our GMC would allow it, but Stateside and elsewhere money can buy anything including a self inflicted life sentence of appearing monstrous. Where are their real "friends" when they do this?