MILFs you would do.

Did I really read today that that pic had to be photoshopped, to reduce the number of ‘people on the balcony’, as the French saying has it, before it was considered ok to print on a non-top-shelf magazine cover, where children might see it?
This one seems to have been taken a few seconds prior?

article-1087285-0285EEDB000005DC-691_224x572.jpg

I don’t watch much ITV, but had their News on this evening. Followed by the ITN weather presented by mother of 4, Becky Mantin. Good grief, I’m sorry Carol Kirkwood, but you’re yesterdays News! :grin:
CF51385D-D606-44F1-BEAB-040B1B2C8CEE.jpeg

PS: I know she’s featured in the thread before, but you can’t have too much of a good thing imho. A truly mega MILF!

I don’t watch much ITV, but had their News on this evening. Followed by the ITN weather presented by mother of 4, Becky Mantin. Good grief, I’m sorry Carol Kirkwood, but you’re yesterdays News! :grin:
View attachment 620690
PS: I know she’s featured in the thread before, but you can’t have too much of a good thing imho. A truly mega MILF!
Especially, at my age, if she's on top doing all the hard work. What's not to like?
A hefty young lady, probably put up quite a *struggle.
i'd do my best to *snuggle up closer to her.
. . . . . just the way you like 'em? ^~
On top where I can think of Scotland, or even England for that matter, if it helps me to hang on/in there. ;)

* Should've gone to Specsavers.

Latest Threads