MILFs you would do.

I know, I know, replying to self is poor form ...but...When I got into the car to drive home after work today, the radio came on playing a bloody Herbert Groenemeyer song. Awful, bloody awful ear torture, but the Erics love the guy. He is a pseudo-profound songwriter whose wife died and he is dreadful. You may remember him as the journalist in Das Boot.
Stupid question, but do you live in Germany?

Off thread still, I know, but what @greenbaggyskin mentions is similar to Volbeat in Denmark.

They're not bad by all means, but not all that. But they were bloody everywhere last time I went to CPH (2019). It's a similar thing; apart from one quarter of Metallica, and Merciful Fate/King Diamond, Denmark has been largely untroubled by viable rock bands.

Mind you, I saw the Raveonettes in there about 15 years ago, and they were good....

So back on track.

Sharin Foo mother of one.
images.jpeg

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
I always fancied Marie Fredriksson of Roxette something rotten.

i suspect that the cameraman for this video did too.

I always fancied Marie Fredriksson of Roxette something rotten.

i suspect that the cameraman for this video did too.
I think we all laminated the undersheet to her, but she is Swedish, which has a richer music history.

Little known fact: every song she sung was for me personally.

Off thread still, I know, but what @greenbaggyskin mentions is similar to Volbeat in Denmark.

They're not bad by all means, but not all that. But they were bloody everywhere last time I went to CPH (2019). It's a similar thing; apart from one quarter of Metallica, and Merciful Fate/King Diamond, Denmark has been largely untroubled by viable rock bands.

Mind you, I saw the Raveonettes in there about 15 years ago, and they were good....

So back on track.

Sharin Foo mother of one.View attachment 612252
Volbeat are well known in rock circles worldwide and are still ‘current’.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I think we all laminated the undersheet to her, but she is Swedish, which has a richer music history.

Little known fact: every song she sung was for me personally.
You call ABBA "a richer music history"? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Issi

LE
And who can forget the magnificence of The Scorpions classic

‘Vinds of Change”

And they’re from Sarstedt, just up the road from Hildesheim.

(I apologise for the above post, I forgot we were meant to be discussing MILF’s and not the joys of Teutonic music.)

Last edited:

Latest Threads