MILFs you would do.

Looks good but I couldn't. She and her partner are behind the Knox group of companies based in the Isle of Mann. F*cking scumbag con job. It promotes an umbrella company setup for contract and agency workers. What they don't tell you is that the way they process your tax was not HMRC approved. What they did say was that it was fine, we have legal cover, have consulted with QCs, blah, blah, blah. Turns out HMRC had been targeting them for years and were introducing the Loan Charge legislation. All of a sudden HMRC are threatening to take my home as I suddenly owe them an estimated £110k in back taxes over a few years.

The Knox Group walked away with with £300/week in fees, which they led me to believe was tax I was paying.

I face losing my house and have been on anti-depressants for years. And I'm not the worst off! 7 people have committed suicide and others have been hit with bill and penalties they can never pay off in their lifetime. This includes cleaners and other low paid workers.

She'd look better with a rabid badger chewing off her face.
Have you tried FSA, they're not much use generally but may give an insight. I've been there.

newt2

Swinger
Caroline Proust ("Laure" in the French Cop Series "Spiral")View attachment 608651
Ohh Yes
86926e9d38f4158a1e25c30c7eeafb27_full.jpg

latest

Jennifer Ehle, star of the Camomile Lawn. As a teenager I was glued to that show.

I once worked out that if you added up the seed I spilt while watching the VHS of said programme, you'd be able to repopulate a medium sized market town. Anyway.

latest

Jennifer Ehle, star of the Camomile Lawn. As a teenager I was glued to that show.

I once worked out that if you added up the seed I spilt while watching the VHS of said programme, you'd be able to repopulate a medium sized market town. Anyway.

That was back when C4 had the warning triangle, so if there was some dull period drama like The Camomile Lawn you knew to bother to stay watching if you saw the triangle appear

Wish they'd bring it back for every channel, it made channel surfing fun

latest

Didn't she once say that she found it difficult to find correctly sized clothing as she was three different dress sizes?

Latest Threads