MILFs you would do.

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
If you're having a mid-life crisis and thinking of opening a hotel........
1627776293215.png

Before she slagged off my curtains I'd want to see hers.

Before they ask, for the benefit of Albertous and @re-stilly that is Alex Polizzi off the telly who will come uninvited to your b&b/hotel/guest house and sneer at your out-dated wallpaper, carpets and furry toilet seat cover before going to Ikea to kit you out with some classy stuff ie. cushions and sh!t.

Report Edit Delete

Last edited:
View attachment 593044

Before they ask, for the benefit of Albertous and @re-stilly that is Alex Polizzi off the telly who will come uninvited to your b&b/hotel/guest house and sneer at your out-dated wallpaper, carpets and furry toilet seat cover before going to Ikea to kit you out with some classy stuff ie. cushions and sh!t.

Report Edit Delete
I think I have heard of her, didn't she write a book on Italian regiments in the Napoleonic Wars? That will be the only reason I know of her name. :grin:

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer
View attachment 593044

Report Edit Delete
Almost certainly qualifies for a danger f*ck too having seen her take people apart.

View attachment 593044

Report Edit Delete
Well that's a tired old format. I worked on a show called 'House Doctor' which involved a property expert, Ann Maurice, turning up and slating a prospective seller's decoration choices. She would then tell them what to do to flog the gaff. This involved the purchase of items such as sea grass rugs - unfortunately it turned out that dogs love to piss on them.

As it was for TV we would only do over 2 of the rooms and throw all owners shite in another room which we never filmed.

AM was a bit of an old cow and hated dogs. So naturally we managed to trap her in a room with 8 *Standard Poodles (the big buggers). We couldn't see what was going on but her recorded screams were replayed many times by the crew.

Last edited:

Kirkz

LE
Well that's a tired old format. I worked on a show called 'House Doctor' which involved a property expect, Ann Maurice, turning up and slating a prospective seller's decoration choices. She would then tell them what to do to flog the gaff. This involved the purchase of items such as sea grass rugs - unfortunately it turned out that dogs love to piss on them.

As it was for TV we would only do over 2 of the rooms and throw all owners shite in another room which we never filmed.

AM was a bit of an old cow and hated dogs. So naturally we managed to trap her in a room with 8 Toy Poodles (the big buggers). We couldn't see what was going on but her recorded screams were replayed many times by the crew.
Toy poodles are the little ones, the big buggers are standard poodles.

View attachment 593044

Report Edit Delete

Has she glued caterpillars over her eyebrows, or are they just weird looking?

Well that's a tired old format. I worked on a show called 'House Doctor' which involved a property expert, Ann Maurice, turning up and slating a prospective seller's decoration choices. She would then tell them what to do to flog the gaff. This involved the purchase of items such as sea grass rugs - unfortunately it turned out that dogs love to piss on them.

AM was a bit of an old cow and hated dogs. So naturally we managed to trap her in a room with 8 *Standard Poodles (the big buggers). We couldn't see what was going on but her recorded screams were replayed many times by the crew.
Oh, noo! You have burst the bubble of my ideal scenario and the dirty things that I would love to do with her. On second thoughts, you may have added a new dimension to this. Borrow my mate's standard poodle and take it more vigorously (Miss Maurice, not the pony-sized canine).
Didn't her, rather camp, co-presenter top himself?

You very bad man.

Oh, noo! You have burst the bubble of my ideal scenario and the dirty things that I would love to do with her. On second thoughts, you may have added a new dimension to this. Borrow my mate's standard poodle and take it more vigorously (Miss Maurice, not the pony-sized canine).
Didn't her, rather camp, co-presenter top himself?
Not the one I worked with: Alistair Appleton - he's still alive and kicking.

I did work on a pilot for a property show, Uncharted Territory, covering house purchases in Eastern Europe and one of the presenters Kris Digby died from hanging. I think he was knocking one out at the time.

I did work on a pilot for a property show, Uncharted Territory, covering house purchases in Eastern Europe and one of the presenters Kris Digby died from hanging. I think he was knocking one out at the time.
I must be thinking of another property programme as Mr. Appleton's image isn't the one that came came to mind.
ETA You are correct, it was Kristian Digby who died in some 'bizarre sex game'. I am sure that he did something with Anne Maurice but bu€€ered if I can recall what it was.

Last edited:

Was there an orange and a pair of tights involved in the hanging, or is that just for Tory MP's?