MILFs you would do.

Bah.

I'd wear Tracey Coleman like a nosebag.
Your bedwreckers, on the other hand.......
My desire would compel me to storm the gates of her love palace and expel my masculine fluids therein repeatedly until my tender love greengages were exhausted to the size and having the moisture content of sultanas found within pots discovered in tombs of the Valley of the Kings.

My desire would compel me to storm the gates of her love palace and expel my masculine fluids therein repeatedly until my tender love greengages were exhausted to the size and having the moisture content of sultanas found within pots discovered in tombs of the Valley of the Kings.
Poe.try

You use your tongue purtier than a 20 dollar whore.

Straight out of Mills and Boon.

I’m still all butch and that. Still wearing plaid checked shirts.
47436ED2-A86C-4C24-9195-E936FD599814.jpeg

Latest Threads