MILFs you would do.

load_fin

War Hero
Not bad, but she keeps comissioning shit programmes...
Couples come dine with me, Made in Chelsea...... need I say more :(
If you are watching the TV over her shoulder, then really hasn't captivated you completely, has she?

I think I'd have the decency to turn the volume down at the very least.

colinmc400

Old-Salt
This one could fit into multiple category's on here. Milfs, uniform, blood nuts etc etc. but anyway which you look at it, i would!!
seven-of-nine-voyager.jpg

Worrying that you've worked this out so accurately.
He's just elevated himself to the top of the local Constabulary's list for "People of Interest" ;) .

Last edited:
I'd crawl all bollicky naked over broken glass just to use her shit as toothpaste

I would even Trek to see her :razz:

Reminds me of a killick on my first ship. He'd say "I'd swim opened mouth through a mile of shit to suck the cock of the last man who fùcked her." But he was a strange individual.

My first trip we left with 4 killick gunnery jacks and returned with only one, he wasn't it.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd crawl all bollicky naked over broken glass just to use her shit as toothpaste

I would even Trek to see her :razz:
Reminds me of a killick on my first ship. He'd say "I'd swim opened mouth through a mile of shit to suck the cock of the last man who fùcked her." But he was a strange individual.

My first trip we left with 4 killick gunnery jacks and returned with only one, he wasn't it.
One of the Viz versions was 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to stick used matches in her shit'.

A more refined version is 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to smell the exhaust fumes of the laundry van that took her used knickers away'.

None of these hint at desperation and are entirely appropriate/proportional in the case of the right woman.

One of the Viz versions was 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to stick used matches in her shit'.

A more refined version is 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to smell the exhaust fumes of the laundry van that took her used knickers away'.

None of these hint at desperation and are entirely appropriate/proportional in the case of the right woman.

Or as Ted Nugent said about Lady Diana "I'd drag my dick over broken glass just to **** in her shadow"