MILFs you would do.

RBMK

LE
Book Reviewer

Dating & Relationship status​

She is currently single. She is not dating anyone. We don't have much information about She's past relationship and any previous engaged. According to our Database, She has no children.

So no idea:)
I'm in with a chance then?

Blowing up a storm!

Cockmaster

Old-Salt
Carey Lowell 15.jpg

US Actress Carey Lowell is now 60 years of age !
Mother of 2, Former 'Bond' girl, Law&Order actress & ex Mrs Richard Gere
Carey Lowell 12.jpg
Carey Lowell 14.jpg
Carey Lowell 11.jpg
Carey Lowell 10.jpg

Mandy Lieu, 35, a Malaysian model.

She got a 30-million quid "break-up fee" for splitting up with her billionaire boyfriend, she's just bought Ewhurst Park, the former seat of the Duke of Wellington, so she'll be able to keep you in the style to which you have grown accustomed.

She has three kids, but you can tell her to keep them out of sight in the servants' quarters if you're watching the footie, I'm sure she won't mind.

1624505499299.png

1624505517321.png

load_fin

War Hero
Not bad, but she keeps comissioning shit programmes...
Couples come dine with me, Made in Chelsea...... need I say more :(
If you are watching the TV over her shoulder, then really hasn't captivated you completely, has she?

I think I'd have the decency to turn the volume down at the very least.

Worrying that you've worked this out so accurately.
He's just elevated himself to the top of the local Constabulary's list for "People of Interest" ;) .

Last edited:
I'd crawl all bollicky naked over broken glass just to use her shit as toothpaste

I would even Trek to see her :razz:

Reminds me of a killick on my first ship. He'd say "I'd swim opened mouth through a mile of shit to suck the cock of the last man who fùcked her." But he was a strange individual.

My first trip we left with 4 killick gunnery jacks and returned with only one, he wasn't it.

Cold_Collation

LE
Book Reviewer
I'd crawl all bollicky naked over broken glass just to use her shit as toothpaste

I would even Trek to see her :razz:
Reminds me of a killick on my first ship. He'd say "I'd swim opened mouth through a mile of shit to suck the cock of the last man who fùcked her." But he was a strange individual.

My first trip we left with 4 killick gunnery jacks and returned with only one, he wasn't it.
One of the Viz versions was 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to stick used matches in her shit'.

A more refined version is 'Crawl a mile across broken glass just to smell the exhaust fumes of the laundry van that took her used knickers away'.

None of these hint at desperation and are entirely appropriate/proportional in the case of the right woman.

Latest Threads